Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RE: Who Likes me Who Hates me
RE: Who Likes me Who Hates me
I am borrowing the topic from Wallace hope you don't mind.

So Who likes me and who hates me.
RE: RE: Who Likes me Who Hates me
I hate copycats.
Why is everyone so needy for approval? There's a great tool to see who likes you. That green number below your post count.

Seriously, you've been here like a week. I don't know enough about you to formulate a real opinion either way.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Just felt it would be fun post. Never meant to offend
You have potential. Give it some time.
My apologies Black Swordsman. I didn't mean to be a dick. There was no offense taken. I was just mildly annoyed, and hadn't had my scotch yet. Panic
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
I hate everybody. All of you who have any rep whatsoever, you are stealing it from me. It's mine.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
Ha, peasants.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Have "likes" and "kudos" polarized our society? CapnAwesome 35 4286 January 4, 2018 at 6:36 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Who else passionately hates rednecks? Mechaghostman2 39 2714 May 31, 2016 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  No Wonder Everyone Hates Landlords. Minimalist 8 1301 July 31, 2015 at 11:36 pm
Last Post: JuliaL
  My psycho mom likes to spy on me watching TV and cook and arrange her schecule around ashabasha17 13 2840 November 10, 2014 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Tonus
  My psycho mom that likes to spy on me just took away my TV without ANY warning! andrea2687 15 2592 October 21, 2014 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  who likes me ? why hates me? Marsellus Wallace 19 5140 May 9, 2014 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  We Hates the Dishes Precious.... Brayton.l 18 6838 April 21, 2013 at 5:58 pm
Last Post: Brayton.l
  Who here likes sushi? Brian37 20 5381 March 19, 2013 at 6:14 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  More proof god hates me zentor 56 16355 June 7, 2012 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: Autumnlicious
  Pet hates and annoyances. Darwinian 11 5046 October 1, 2008 at 8:44 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet