Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 4:56 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More proof that WalMart is the most evil organization on the planet
More proof that WalMart is the most evil organization on the planet
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/09/pe...they-shop/

Stop by the legal shoppette in Walmart to file your divorce while you shop!
It's right next to the gun and mortgage counter.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
RE: More proof that WalMart is the most evil organization on the planet
One day, Walmart is going to be the only place one can get or do anything. Truly disgusting.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(May 10, 2014 at 12:04 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It's right next to the gun and mortgage counter.
I dunno, putting estate planning right next to the gun isle could increase efficiency by a fair amount.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
[Image: walmart.jpg]
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(May 10, 2014 at 12:15 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(May 10, 2014 at 12:04 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: It's right next to the gun and mortgage counter.
I dunno, putting estate planning right next to the gun isle could increase efficiency by a fair amount.

Tee Hee
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
And the wicked just got more wicked.
I remember a while back the organization planned on providing funeral coffins and services, but I am unsure if they ever went through with it. Perhaps it will be the same with this.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Nothing is quite as evil as providing cheap legal services! Goddamn the various genocides happening around the world, or the slave state of north Korea, terrorism, war, starvation. Forget all that. We know that true evil comes in the form of offering a cheaper way to get divorced. The horror!
[Image: dcep7c.jpg]
[Image: OuobBjk.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  i dont think evil is real davado 11 1219 December 16, 2022 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Evil Quotes From Evil Bastards The Architect Of Fate 2 444 December 16, 2022 at 8:48 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I just found the coolest thing on the planet The Valkyrie 5 542 July 14, 2021 at 7:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proof of spirits, No more doubt! Nay_Sayer 16 1647 March 22, 2019 at 12:59 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Just fu-king evil! Gawdzilla Sama 27 1579 January 7, 2019 at 2:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Proof I Have Proof Amarok 14 958 September 4, 2018 at 10:25 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Proof That I'm Im-more-Mel BrianSoddingBoru4 0 148 September 4, 2018 at 5:08 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Proof that I'm more Al. Angrboda 0 126 September 3, 2018 at 8:36 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Survey says! If you use more emojis than the norm, you think about sex more *Deidre* 28 5528 January 12, 2016 at 11:00 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Forum game - Walmart dyresand 67 6299 January 3, 2016 at 2:15 pm
Last Post: LastPoet