Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:36 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Random Television Talk
Random Television Talk
Instead of creating a new thread regarding one show (The Walking Dead, Doctor Who, The Game of Thrones) every time an older thread is more than thirty days old, simply state your random thought about any show here.

(Of course, it would be better if the thirty-day rule did not apply to television show threads)

I stopped watching my shows back at the end of January of this year, and I am just now getting caught up on them.

Right now, I am watching the end of the fourth season of The Walking Dead, the mid-season premiere episode.

Am I the only one who thinks Carl is acting like a total dick?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Random Television Talk
I can't recall. I've lost a lot of interest in that show, and was pretty let down by most of season 4. I kinda understand Carl though. I mean a ton of bad stuff has gone down for the kid, and he blames his dad for most of it. Sucks to be a kid that age normally anyway, but add in everything he has also been going through and you are gonna get a pretty messed up angry boy.
Yea walking dead has pretty much been shit since season 1. If my wife didn't still like it I would have bailed a long time ago.
I still enjoy the show.

This Lizzie girl is cray-cray.
~ Erin Hunter
I watched season 3 of Walking Dead and really couldn't understand the way they're going about things. For a start, why are they not wiping out zombies when they can see them, instead just letting them wander to potentially cause more problems? They've shown that they can destroy them quite efficiently through the fence.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 11, 2014 at 7:52 pm)Beccs Wrote: For a start, why are they not wiping out zombies when they can see them, instead just letting them wander to potentially cause more problems?

They did wipe out the zombies, but there is also an endless supply of the them. You'll understand better in season four.
~ Erin Hunter
The comics were so.much better
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Is it just me or is the eighth season of Doctor Who really late in starting this year?
~ Erin Hunter
I liked season 3. I don't know why, but I am guilty for finding that season very entertaining.

I really don't watch a ton of shows though. Highlander, Sopranos, The Wire, Alias, Heroes (season 1) LOST, BB, TWD and soon to be GoT (I know I'll love it) is about the extent of drama tv shows I've really ever gotten hooked on. I probably left out a few in there.
(May 11, 2014 at 2:22 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: Am I the only one who thinks Carl is acting like a total dick?

He's always acted like a dick. I wish he'd just get killed off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Random Thoughts Foxaèr 10779 201291 Yesterday at 7:04 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The queen doesn't half talk some shit Cod 11 2031 December 26, 2018 at 9:28 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Inspired rather than random thoughts tackattack 20 1840 November 24, 2018 at 9:52 am
Last Post: tackattack
  somebody, Please Talk Sense into My Stupid Head. I Think I'm Getting Ready to Fuck Up Rhondazvous 30 2172 September 13, 2018 at 5:41 pm
Last Post: Rhondazvous
  Making small talk more interesting Bahana 33 2806 April 9, 2018 at 1:16 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Not knowing what to talk about Der/die AtheistIn 25 2032 February 26, 2018 at 8:20 pm
Last Post: c172
  Random Quirks mlmooney89 13 2215 November 20, 2017 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Let's talk about life. Edwardo Piet 51 3899 November 17, 2017 at 4:38 am
Last Post: Martian Mermaid
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 9853 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Lets talk about your pants brewer 65 6370 November 3, 2017 at 7:06 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4