Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 5:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boris Johnson could become the president of America
Boris Johnson could become the president of America
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-magazine...r-27371673

Seems he was born in New York.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: Boris Johnson could become the president of America
The haircut alone would stop me from voting for him.
Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.
[Image: JUkLw58.gif]
[quote] Boris Johnson could become the president of America [\quote]

No, he can't. The reasons are:

1. His name is Boris.

2. His hair

3. He managed to get hoisted (literally) by his own petard during the olympic games in London while comically holding up two little Union jacks.
We already have a Gary Busey.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
I'll vote for him if he promises to make Rob Ford Sectretary of Health and Human Services.
If you want BoJo, you can have him. I'll personally pay his airfare. There has to be a clause in the contract though to allow him to guest on Have I Got News For You once in a while.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
(May 12, 2014 at 1:59 pm)Faith No More Wrote: We already have a Gary Busey.

Better idea - a Busey / Boris ticket! That'd be a train wreck to watch.
(May 12, 2014 at 3:10 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Better idea - a Busey / Boris ticket! That'd be a train wreck to watch.

It couldn't be any more of a train wreck than the last Republican primary.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Of course, according to the Constitution, he'd have to live in America for 14 years before he could be president.

No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.
Comparing the Universal Oneness of All Life to Yo Mama since 2010.

[Image: harmlesskitchen.png]

I was born with the gift of laughter and a sense the world is mad.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which nonpolitician could be president? Fake Messiah 8 860 January 16, 2023 at 11:29 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  At what point is America no longer a safe place for me to live? TaraJo 41 3720 July 16, 2022 at 8:38 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Kuchma, the president of Ukraine Interaktive 5 858 June 10, 2022 at 2:11 pm
Last Post: Interaktive
  America. Worse than North Korea. deepend 195 6782 March 26, 2022 at 2:05 pm
Last Post: TaraJo
  Can America ever truly pay for its sins? T.J. 111 6907 January 10, 2022 at 4:17 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Texas Law could circumvent Roe V. Wade Cecelia 55 4034 September 29, 2021 at 3:50 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Ayn Rand blamed for current state of America Foxaèr 61 2878 June 24, 2021 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: no one
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1602 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  has Biden done a good job as president? Drich 400 23002 May 23, 2021 at 8:40 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  President Biden Foxaèr 74 4690 December 6, 2020 at 1:55 am
Last Post: Rev. Rye