Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 4:17 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bible Character are you?
Which Bible Character are you?
I got Ruth and I felt highly offended.

http://www.ebiblemovies.com/bible-person-quiz/

Ruth: A perfect example of a humble and contrite woman. You were a foreigner who became an insider and a foundation. You’re willing to give up everything renouncing all that you hold dear to begin a total new life with little or nothing. You exhibit a faith and loyalty that is rare in the world. You Are Ruth!

Being constantly contrite for no good reason is something that I am seriously trying to get rid of. I don't see why they think of it as a good trait :/
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Which Bible Character are you?
Why would I want the infamy of being in the bible?
You’re a fiercely loyal man. Willing to put everything on the line to follow your heart and after the truth. You’re fearless to declare what you believe. You are the center, the rock, for many people in your life. You Are Peter!
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
You Are Peter!
You’re a fiercely loyal man. Willing to put everything on the line to follow your heart and after the truth. You’re fearless to declare what you believe. You are the center, the rock, for many people in your life. You Are Peter!

I don't think so.
(May 14, 2014 at 12:10 am)Chuck Wrote: Why would I want the infamy of being in the bible?

Well we've seen what house we are in Harry Potter and what kitteh we are in Luckie's mind...
I figured I might as well see what bibke character I am. Mine does match the old Christian me to be perfectly honest.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I was kind of hoping for Beelzebub, to be honest.
I got the "peter" shit, too. Fuck peter. Pussy denied even knowing fucking jesus.

Some "rock."
(May 14, 2014 at 12:11 am)Kitanetos Wrote: You’re a fiercely loyal man. Willing to put everything on the line to follow your heart and after the truth. You’re fearless to declare what you believe. You are the center, the rock, for many people in your life. You Are Peter!
(May 14, 2014 at 12:12 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: You Are Peter!

I don't think so.
(May 14, 2014 at 12:35 am)Minimalist Wrote: I got the "peter" shit, too. Fuck peter. Pussy denied even knowing fucking jesus.

Some "rock."

Huh, seems like we're getting a lot of Peters here. And yes, I got Peter too.
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
Perhaps it's a peter fetish?
(May 14, 2014 at 2:06 am)Minimalist Wrote: Perhaps it's a peter fetish?

There's so many Peters, this thread had turned into a real sausage fest.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 792 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 946 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 841 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which is worse? Foxaèr 13 622 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1898 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 595 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2427 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
Question Which of the seven dwarfs are you? (Quiz) Angrboda 33 2366 September 21, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  Which Do You Hear A Theist 35 2305 May 19, 2018 at 2:13 am
Last Post: paulpablo
  Your barbarian/fantasy character name... The Valkyrie 40 5023 May 15, 2018 at 2:10 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie