Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:12 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh the Double Standards!
Oh the Double Standards!
Democracts are fuming over the recent charge from Karl Rove that Hillary may not be up to the task of being president because of a "...serious health episode,”...

Quote:Clinton, then the secretary of state, fell and suffered a concussion in December 2012 and was later diagnosed with a blood clot. Her injury postponed her testimony before Congress about the 2012 Benghazi attacks

So, it's okay for the dems to question Ronald Reagan's health when he ran against Mondale, and it was okay for the dems to question McCain's health when he ran against Barack? But it's not okay for the Republicans to question Hillary health? Leftwing double standards as usual.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/...in-damage/
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: Oh the Double Standards!
I fail to see anyone "fuming."
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
Who is Karl Rove? Must not be anyone important...
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Outside of some token grumbling, I haven't seen anybody upset about it. It's just the scent of Republican despair.
Hillary Clinton has brain damage?

She will have to join the GOP then.
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
(May 14, 2014 at 8:38 am)Zen Badger Wrote: Hillary Clinton has brain damage?

She will have to join the GOP then.

Dem's are dumber than the GOP.

Here is a video of a demotard engaging in behavior usually observed on the short school buses.

(May 14, 2014 at 7:45 am)A Theist Wrote: Democracts are fuming over the recent charge from Karl Rove that Hillary may not be up to the task of being president because of a "...serious health episode,”...

Quote:Clinton, then the secretary of state, fell and suffered a concussion in December 2012 and was later diagnosed with a blood clot. Her injury postponed her testimony before Congress about the 2012 Benghazi attacks

So, it's okay for the dems to question Ronald Reagan's health when he ran against Mondale, and it was okay for the dems to question McCain's health when he ran against Barack? But it's not okay for the Republicans to question Hillary health? Leftwing double standards as usual.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/...in-damage/

I don't need to defend the actions of Dems. to Reagan because I think the Democrats are nearly as bad as the Republicans, and I find it no surprise you seem to be a moronic conservative. Regardless, you have to be a complete moron to not see why this is idiotic and just more lying from this miscreant Karl Rove. In January 2013, Clinton's own doctor already rebuffed any claim like this by noting that Hillary's blod clot did not induce a stroke, and hence could not have left her with brain damage. Karl Rove just does shit like this all the rime. In the GOP primary for the 2000 election, he put out claims that John McCain lost his mind when he was tortured in Vietnam, and that he betrayed his country.

Go back to giving Rove handjob. You're about brainless as he.
"The reason things will never get better is because people keep electing these rich cocksuckers who don't give a shit about you."
-George Carlin
Wait for it....

One of them will be along shortly to tell us that Hillary being medically cleared from her fall and concussion is an Obamacare conspiracy. They have an office just down the hall from the death panel chambers.

The most ridiculous part of all this is that there is plenty for both Democratic nomination seekers and potential GOP rivals to criticize Clinton for without having to discuss her health, age, or grandchild.
(May 14, 2014 at 1:01 pm)Cato Wrote: The most ridiculous part of all this is that there is plenty for both Democratic nomination seekers and potential GOP rivals to criticize Clinton for without having to discuss her health, age, or grandchild.

But that would take effort, and would be much harder to boil down into quick, clipped soundbites!
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
We have our own douchebag politicians here in Portugal, the diference is that we think them all as scumbags. Hard choice, to decide wich scumbag is less of a scumbag than the other Dodgy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shameless, Even By Trump's Standards Crossless2.0 8 1056 August 29, 2018 at 2:22 am
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  Interesting Double Standard by the Corporate Media Minimalist 2 677 August 31, 2016 at 9:00 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Texas Will Have To Double Down to Keep Its Lead Minimalist 21 3708 April 10, 2014 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Lek
  Amazingly Stupid...Even By Texas Standards Minimalist 2 1141 June 21, 2013 at 2:49 am
Last Post: Mystical
  Tom The Dancing Bug and Double Taxation Minimalist 0 1999 November 22, 2012 at 11:47 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Will The Republicans Double Down on a Losing Strategy? Minimalist 11 2406 November 12, 2012 at 11:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist