Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 8:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D )
Okay due to popular demand, I have created a better more accurate quiz to help you learn which bible character you are!
This one is much more fun!
Please take my quiz and post your results Big Grin

http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_bible_character_are_you_3

My own results
Which Bible Character are you?
Your Result: You are Eve
You are innocent and naive. You want so much more, but you have to be seduced into going for your dreams.
Your new power;
You can make any man naked by simply being naked yourself.
Result Breakdown:
78% You are Eve
63% Salome
47% You are Jezebel
40% You are the Snake
36% You are God
15% You are Jesus
7% You are Elisha
0% You are Satan

Quiz URL: http://www.gotoquiz.com/which_bible_character_are_you_3
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!
You are Satan

86%

You are handsome and brave. You are not afraid to stand up to a malevolent god. Your new powers are; Unbelievable sex appeal to whomever you desire Teaching new people to become the snake Even greater than a god at sex
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!
(May 14, 2014 at 1:06 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: You are Satan

86%

You are handsome and brave. You are not afraid to stand up to a malevolent god. Your new powers are; Unbelievable sex appeal to whomever you desire Teaching new people to become the snake Even greater than a god at sex

What did you say to the last question? Tongue
Lol

Did you like your result?
I made this test just for you guys Big Grin

0/10

RE: Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D )
I stated not a chance for the last result. You are the wrong gender. Wink

I love the result. <3
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Which Bible Character are you? New and Improved Testing!!(I made the quiz :D )
I am Jesus.

You are kind and gentle but also naive you will inadvertently lead millions of of sheep off the edge of a cliff at least a few times by accident. You have a good heart though. Your new powers are; You can turn water to wine You can walk on water You can heal people You get one extra life People are naturally inclined to follow you.

My first act as Jesus will be to apologize for that stupid "thought crime" idea. That was kind of a derp moment. Also I'm trying to get some distance between myself and my dad. We are not the same person. That whole humility character trait should have really tipped people off that we weren't the same person.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I got Jesus too, and might I add what an interesting and forum specific last question that was. Tongue
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
Will not take unless there's a chance that I can be Beelzebub.
(May 14, 2014 at 1:17 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 14, 2014 at 1:06 pm)Kitanetos Wrote: You are Satan

86%

What did you say to the last question? Tongue
Lol

Did you like your result?
I made this test just for you guys Big Grin

I got the same result at 93%, followed closely by Elisha...
(May 14, 2014 at 1:40 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Will not take unless there's a chance that I can be Beelzebub.

Sad
You take the test and I will appoint you as Beelzebub afterward. I think it's too late to edit the quiz. Sad

(May 14, 2014 at 1:38 pm)Esquilax Wrote: I got Jesus too, and might I add what an interesting and forum specific last question that was. Tongue

I keep feeling so excited thinking about actual Christians that might take the quiz! Hehehe

0/10

Which Bible Character are you?
Your Result: You are the Snake

80%

You are cunning and sly, you know what she wants and you show her that with you she can have it. Your new powers are; Seducing young women Bringing people over to the dark side

76% You are Satan

62% You are Elisha

55% You are God

47% You are Jesus

0% Salome

0% You are Jezebel

0% You are Eve

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which do you want to go? Foxaèr 13 783 October 18, 2023 at 10:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which famous clone would you adopt? Fake Messiah 10 932 January 24, 2023 at 7:49 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  Which TV game show would you win? Fake Messiah 6 839 January 18, 2023 at 11:18 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Which is worse? Foxaèr 13 608 February 23, 2022 at 8:59 am
Last Post: brewer
  Which one is the correct phrase? brewer 20 1830 September 21, 2021 at 7:20 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Which ancient thread of mine should I necro? Foxaèr 11 583 August 25, 2021 at 7:15 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Boru’s Insanely, Absurdly Easy Music Quiz BrianSoddingBoru4 10 581 November 7, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Super Heroes, Star Wars and Star Trek is the worst entertainment made in US history Sanau 18 1706 March 30, 2020 at 12:40 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Which console zo buy a 12-year-old kid? franzis 20 2410 February 23, 2020 at 4:30 pm
Last Post: Rhizomorph13
  Annoying Trivia Quiz: The Answers - And More! BrianSoddingBoru4 5 723 November 18, 2018 at 9:23 am
Last Post: Brian37