Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:55 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bible Belt Bull Shit and Generally Ignorant Americans
Bible Belt Bull Shit and Generally Ignorant Americans
God damn sometimes I really really hate Americans. [Image: Cherna-facepalm.gif]

Article Wrote:Olivia McConnell noticed was missing from among her home’s 50 official symbols was a fossil. So last year, the eight-year-old science enthusiast wrote to the governor and her representatives to nominate the Columbian mammoth.

First, an objecting state senator attached three verses from Genesis to the act, outlining God’s creation of all living creatures. Then, after other lawmakers spiked the amendment as out of order for its introduction of the divinity, he took another crack, specifying that the Columbian mammoth “was created on the sixth day with the other beasts of the field.”

It goes on an on. Click if you want to be disheartened.
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: Bible Belt Bull Shit and Generally Ignorant Americans
South Carolina, again. Trying to rival Texas for dumbest of the dumb!
(May 21, 2014 at 11:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: South Carolina, again. Trying to rival Texas for dumbest of the dumb!

Nobody can rival you for that title though, Texas, or otherwise.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(May 21, 2014 at 11:08 pm)Cinjin Wrote: God damn sometimes I really really hate Americans. [Image: Cherna-facepalm.gif]

Article Wrote:Olivia McConnell noticed was missing from among her home’s 50 official symbols was a fossil. So last year, the eight-year-old science enthusiast wrote to the governor and her representatives to nominate the Columbian mammoth.

First, an objecting state senator attached three verses from Genesis to the act, outlining God’s creation of all living creatures. Then, after other lawmakers spiked the amendment as out of order for its introduction of the divinity, he took another crack, specifying that the Columbian mammoth “was created on the sixth day with the other beasts of the field.”

It goes on an on. Click if you want to be disheartened.

Didn't the bill finally pass, though?
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 22, 2014 at 3:32 pm)Beccs Wrote: Didn't the bill finally pass, though?

Yes. And without the dipshit creationist amendment.

http://io9.com/a-mammoth-victory-over-cr...+spacemika
(May 22, 2014 at 3:48 pm)Cato Wrote:
(May 22, 2014 at 3:32 pm)Beccs Wrote: Didn't the bill finally pass, though?

Yes. And without the dipshit creationist amendment.

http://io9.com/a-mammoth-victory-over-cr...+spacemika

I was glad to hear that.

I'm so sick of these petty creationists and their bullshit.
Dying to live, living to die.
Good for them, and in turn for all of us. It's insane how far they try to go to pass their beliefs as fact.
(May 22, 2014 at 3:29 pm)A Theist Wrote:
(May 21, 2014 at 11:28 pm)Minimalist Wrote: South Carolina, again. Trying to rival Texas for dumbest of the dumb!

Nobody can rival you for that title though, Texas, or otherwise.

I'm never upset when I piss off white supremacists.

Just the way I'm built, asswipe.
(May 22, 2014 at 4:53 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(May 22, 2014 at 3:29 pm)A Theist Wrote: Nobody can rival you for that title though, Texas, or otherwise.

I'm never upset when I piss off white supremacists.

Just the way I'm built, asswipe.

Yeah, I'm kind of the same way. I'm never upset when I can piss off a few old hippies.

Woodstock sucked.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
I agree.... I didn't go and I was in upstate NY at the time.

Try again, Adolf.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I dont get why Americans are complaining about Monarchy Woah0 0 470 September 10, 2022 at 10:45 am
Last Post: Woah0
  Do conservatives believe the shit on Fox News? Spongebob 119 8215 August 31, 2021 at 1:41 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Lame Duck Shit Show brewer 46 1840 November 12, 2020 at 3:18 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  For Americans Who are willing to act Rhizomorph13 13 841 September 21, 2020 at 6:17 pm
Last Post: Sal
  polls, Americans don't think about Russia Interaktive 21 1451 December 13, 2019 at 6:22 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Americans supporting sexual misconduct survivors even less than before? Rev. Rye 6 946 October 28, 2018 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Coming From Anyone Else This Would Just Be The Usual Nauseating Shit Minimalist 3 793 October 24, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Yeah, we Know. Pence Is A Piece of Shit, Too Minimalist 0 557 July 29, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Just heard this bat shit insane idea... Brian37 13 1510 July 20, 2018 at 9:46 am
Last Post: Brian37
  Fuck You, You Orange Piece of Shit Minimalist 24 2952 June 18, 2018 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Amarok