Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 7:35 am

Poll: Do you like Gackt?
This poll is closed.
Damn right I do.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Eh, not my thing.
71.43%
5 71.43%
I have no opinion of his music but I think he's a sexy man-beast.
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gackt
Music 
Gackt
Does anyone else love this man's music? I absolutely adore it. It was introduced to me many moons ago by way of Final Fantasy VII: Dirge of Cerberus (his song Redemption was the ending theme). Vanilla is my current go to song for a quick mood pick-me-up.

His music is excellent... but he's also so goddamned sexy. Devil

[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
RE: Gackt
<Who?> should be a poll choice. I can't watch the video right now, but will check him out before voting.
I had a Gackt phase in high school, when I was introduced to his music by a girl I was crushing on. For a while it was almost all I listened to. Tongue

I still like him though; it's just been a few years since I've consciously sought him out.
"YOU take the hard look in the mirror. You are everything that is wrong with this world. The only thing important to you, is you." - ronedee

Want to see more of my writing? Check out my (safe for work!) site, Unprotected Sects!
I would vote for the "his name sounds like the noise you make when you get throat-punched by Batman" option, but the OP carelessly neglected to include it.
(May 23, 2014 at 4:29 pm)Ryantology (╯°◊°)╯︵ ══╬ Wrote: I would vote for the "his name sounds like the noise you make when you get throat-punched by Batman" option, but the OP carelessly neglected to include it.

Bahaha! My bad Ryan, I'll be sure to keep such choices in mind for future polls though.

Big Grin

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
I think I just got ear cancer.

Jk, it wasn't that bad, but I wouldn't put it on my ipod tbh.
[Image: thfrog.gif]

(May 23, 2014 at 7:39 pm)Sejanus Wrote: I think I just got ear cancer.

Jk, it wasn't that bad, but I wouldn't put it on my ipod tbh.

No worries, each to their own! I have a rather odd taste in music anyway, for instance I love the Tsugaru shamisen. Big Grin

Had a listen and checked out others on YT. I'm siding with Sejanus on this one. I can say this though....

Most new music today is complete shit; I don't care which genre you choose. Although Gackt isn't my cup of tea, I can certainly see the appeal and in the right environment perhaps genuinely enjoy it. Not at all bad, but I wouldn't actively seek it out. Thanks for the introduction though.
(May 24, 2014 at 8:41 am)Cato Wrote: Most new music today is complete shit; I don't care which genre you choose.

When was most new music not completely shit?