Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Virginity is the bomb!
Virginity is the bomb!
Quote:BRITISH TEEN BECOMES AN INTERNATIONAL STAR FOR ANNOUNCING HIS VIRGINITY

In a forthcoming essay, Phin Lyman said that he believes "that sex is an incredibly strong symbol of love between two people." Comparing it to glue, Lyman writes that "once you have had sex with someone, you're connected to them emotionally and physically. If you tear that bond the rip leaves open scars where the glue once was. That's why ‘casual sex' never works in the long term."

http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/art...l?ID=13894
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
RE: Virginity is the bomb!
I remember doing an activity in Sunday school when I was a kid. We glued together pieces of construction paper and then ripped them apart. Our teacher explained to us that that's what happens when you have sex. If you are married you stay glued together and become one piece of paper. If you are not married then you get ripped apart more and more every time you have sex. I think it's a terrible thing to say to a child.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
(May 24, 2014 at 1:18 am)Kitanetos Wrote:
Quote:BRITISH TEEN BECOMES AN INTERNATIONAL STAR FOR ANNOUNCING HIS VIRGINITY

In a forthcoming essay, Phin Lyman said that he believes "that sex is an incredibly strong symbol of love between two people." Comparing it to glue, Lyman writes that "once you have had sex with someone, you're connected to them emotionally and physically. If you tear that bond the rip leaves open scars where the glue once was. That's why ‘casual sex' never works in the long term."

http://www.breakingchristiannews.com/art...l?ID=13894

Says the guy who has never had sex. How about you tell me what time travel is like too buddy boy? Do you get motion sickness from it?
(May 24, 2014 at 1:33 am)Losty Wrote: I remember doing an activity in Sunday school when I was a kid. We glued together pieces of construction paper and then ripped them apart. Our teacher explained to us that that's what happens when you have sex. If you are married you stay glued together and become one piece of paper. If you are not married then you get ripped apart more and more every time you have sex. I think it's a terrible thing to say to a child.

Your teacher is having sex wrong 0_o
This, along with the Ukraine crisis, is indeed breaking news.
Wanker!

It's hard to imagine a more perfect union of concept and object; no fuck glue required.
You're suppose to use glue while having sex if you want to stick together forever.
All this talk about glue and sex...

[Image: 92ccq.jpg]
I thought glue was what came out whenever my right hand...oh.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
When I was a pastor (and getting heartily tired of it) one of my parishioners told me proudly that he had told his two teen-aged kids, that he hoped they would keep themselves for marriage, but if anything happened before, they should consider themselves married then and there.

I told him two wrong actions don't make a right. Why should they be in a lifelong bad relationship because their hormones were churning one night?
If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people — House

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New video of pipe bomb suspect released. Brian37 42 2011 January 30, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  Jewish Center bomb threats made by a Jew. brewer 5 896 March 23, 2017 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Jewish Cemetaries Vandalized, Jewish Schools Receive Bomb Threats Secular Elf 5 995 February 28, 2017 at 6:30 pm
Last Post: abaris
  Syrian bomb and Syrian machete attack in Germany paulpablo 29 2552 July 27, 2016 at 10:37 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Teen girl sent by Boko Haram rips off suicide vest, refuses to bomb refugee camp Heat 7 1980 February 16, 2016 at 4:20 am
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  14 y/o Muslim student arrested for bringing "bomb" to school[It was a Clock] Heat 105 19672 September 29, 2015 at 1:44 pm
Last Post: paulpablo