Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 11:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Ultimate Jesus-Freak Boogeyman!
The Ultimate Jesus-Freak Boogeyman!
"Ooh... if you don't do what I say my Big Brother is going to come and beat you up!"

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/26/fr...l-for-you/

Quote:Franklin Graham warns gays to change their ways or ‘it’s the flames of hell for you’

Their discourse rarely rises above the level of a kindergarten recess.
RE: The Ultimate Jesus-Freak Boogeyman!
(May 26, 2014 at 12:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote: "Ooh... if you don't do what I say my Big Brother is going to come and beat you up!"

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/05/26/fr...l-for-you/

Quote:Franklin Graham warns gays to change their ways or ‘it’s the flames of hell for you’

Their discourse rarely rises above the level of a kindergarten recess.

When Jesus went to hell he didn't get burned so maybe the flames are on the cool side?
Quote:“You can adopt a child into a marriage, but you can also recruit children into your cause,” Graham told a reporter. “I believe in protecting children from exploitation – all exploitations.”

I'm sure he gives an exception to Christian indoctrination of children.

Fuck him. He's captain of a sinking ship.
Quote:“Now, if you don’t like that, don’t get mad at me,” Graham said. “I didn’t write the rule book. Almighty God wrote it, and it’s a sin against Him.”

More proof that a Christian has never uttered the words, "The buck stops here."
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
[Image: jesustwodads.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When Evangelicals freak out. Jehanne 17 1651 December 4, 2020 at 8:44 pm
Last Post: purplepurpose
  So It Seems That This Jesus Freak Corporation's Religious Beliefs Only Go So Far Minimalist 11 2160 July 6, 2017 at 1:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Ultimate Why There Is Evil in the World Thread. Nope 74 15777 May 17, 2015 at 9:23 pm
Last Post: Pyrrho
  Christians freak out again Foxaèr 14 3789 January 31, 2015 at 9:38 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The ultimate thread against Christianity. dyresand 30 8361 January 11, 2015 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: Drich
  In Christianity, Does Jesus' Soul Have Anything To Do With Why Jesus Is God? JesusIsGod7 18 7207 October 7, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: JesusHChrist
  More Persecution for the Jesus Freak Morons to Whine About. Minimalist 5 2750 April 6, 2014 at 7:45 pm
Last Post: archangle
  You send yourself to hell! - God The Ultimate Judge xr34p3rx 70 14034 January 13, 2014 at 4:47 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Your God is your ultimate barrier to finding the Godhead. Greatest I am 1 1453 May 2, 2012 at 7:36 pm
Last Post: Oldandeasilyconfused
  Is the Lord really a bearded lady? A sideshow freak? Rokcet Scientist 25 10498 June 6, 2011 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: Faith No More