Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 16, 2024, 12:41 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you guys?
How are you guys?
I really don't know most of you well, I only know like 3 people. So what is it you guys are into? Sports, music, food, activities? This is my chance to get to know this place better.
[Image: guilmon_evolution_by_davidgtm3-d4gb5rp.gif]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
RE: How are you guys?
(May 27, 2014 at 6:21 pm)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote: I really don't know most of you well, I only know like 3 people. So what is it you guys are into? Sports, music, food, activities? This is my chance to get to know this place better.

Well, I'm not into idle chatter, that is sure.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?
(May 27, 2014 at 8:28 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 6:21 pm)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote: I really don't know most of you well, I only know like 3 people. So what is it you guys are into? Sports, music, food, activities? This is my chance to get to know this place better.

Well, I'm not into idle chatter, that is sure.

What do you chat about then?
[Image: guilmon_evolution_by_davidgtm3-d4gb5rp.gif]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube

Personal: Running when I get the chance, surf, skydiving (rarely), reading good books (Fantasy such as Terry Pratchett), listening to old school 80s music - classic rock, and Supernatural - the TV show.

Professionally: Avoiding patients when I can.
Dying to live, living to die.
(May 27, 2014 at 8:38 pm)Beccs Wrote:

Personal: Running when I get the chance, surf, skydiving (rarely), reading good books (Fantasy such as Terry Pratchett), listening to old school 80s music - classic rock, and Supernatural - the TV show.

Professionally: Avoiding patients when I can.

I quit running, I do HIIT for capoeira. I want to skydive, power to ya for reading novels, I just can't. Classic rock is amazing, no comment.
(May 27, 2014 at 8:29 pm)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 8:28 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote: Well, I'm not into idle chatter, that is sure.

What do you chat about then?

I usually hang out in the politics forum, and present my views on a range of subjects.
I used to be more interested in religious matters, but after a while, I figured that religion is in truth, a very personal subject. It is pointless to discuss it with someone.
Discussing religion is the duty of academics who have extensively studied the subjects of theology and religious philosopy to express opinions on it without bias.
[Image: trkdevletbayraklar.jpg]
Üze Tengri basmasar, asra Yir telinmeser, Türük bodun ilingin törüngin kim artatı udaçı erti?

Some of my interests:
Reading, classic rock, reading, football (american rules, watching, not playing) reading, interesting/innovative sexual positions, reading, ice cream, reading, chocolate, reading, chocolate ice cream, reading, sexual positions involving chocolate ice cream and now that I've kicked the cancer sticks I'm thinking of getting my mountain bike out and doing some riding. And, did I mention reading? Mostly sci-fi and fantasy (with sci-fi taking a slim majority of those two), but I'll read most anything that drops in my lap. Stephen King, Vince Flynn (RIP Vince!), Dean Koontz, Richard North Patterson, Ken Follett. Hell, I even muscled through the gag-reflex enough to finish the fucking abominations called "Twilight" (and now I think I'm "done" with vampires).

Does that answer the question? [Image: big-grin.gif]
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(May 27, 2014 at 8:47 pm)kılıç_mehmet Wrote:
(May 27, 2014 at 8:29 pm)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote: What do you chat about then?

I usually hang out in the politics forum, and present my views on a range of subjects.
I used to be more interested in religious matters, but after a while, I figured that religion is in truth, a very personal subject. It is pointless to discuss it with someone.
Discussing religion is the duty of academics who have extensively studied the subjects of theology and religious philosopy to express opinions on it without bias.

I have also lost some interest in religion. Though I suck at politics

(May 27, 2014 at 11:27 pm)GalacticBusDriver Wrote:

Some of my interests:
Reading, classic rock, reading, football (american rules, watching, not playing) reading, interesting/innovative sexual positions, reading, ice cream, reading, chocolate, reading, chocolate ice cream, reading, sexual positions involving chocolate ice cream and now that I've kicked the cancer sticks I'm thinking of getting my mountain bike out and doing some riding. And, did I mention reading? Mostly sci-fi and fantasy (with sci-fi taking a slim majority of those two), but I'll read most anything that drops in my lap. Stephen King, Vince Flynn (RIP Vince!), Dean Koontz, Richard North Patterson, Ken Follett. Hell, I even muscled through the gag-reflex enough to finish the fucking abominations called "Twilight" (and now I think I'm "done" with vampires).

Does that answer the question? [Image: big-grin.gif]

You must not get bored.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  One for the guys onlinebiker 15 729 October 5, 2020 at 11:16 am
Last Post: onlinebiker
  You guys heard of Turo? ignoramus 21 1425 December 10, 2019 at 4:24 pm
Last Post: GUBU
Music Hey guys what type of music do you like? I believe in Harry Potter 35 3134 November 16, 2019 at 3:05 am
Last Post: Alex K
  The "good guys" - models of kindness and tolerance onlinebiker 26 1729 November 9, 2018 at 7:19 am
Last Post: Little lunch
  Any of you guys experience this? (Part 2) Foxaèr 6 1684 June 18, 2018 at 2:26 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Any other guys experience this? Foxaèr 61 8465 April 16, 2018 at 11:01 am
Last Post: johan
  Hi guys! robvalue 63 5616 April 15, 2018 at 5:55 am
Last Post: robvalue
  This happen to any other guys? Foxaèr 47 9310 March 22, 2018 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  For the GUYS only here... A quick poll... Joods 102 7037 March 8, 2018 at 6:52 am
Last Post: Joods
  What do you think guys? purplepurpose 15 1717 January 25, 2018 at 6:20 pm
Last Post: Losty