Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 8:47 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Carry Laws
Open Carry Laws

If scenes like this become common place, do you start packing heat?
RE: Open Carry Laws
America really wants to be just like every backward middle eastern state doesn't it.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

If I was a criminal, he would be the first one I would shoot.
[Image: 10314461_875206779161622_3907189760171701548_n.jpg]
(May 28, 2014 at 12:42 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: If I was a criminal, he would be the first one I would shoot.

The one with surrounded with his friends who are also armed? Doesn't sound like a particularly bright idea.

I'm not sure what they were trying to do. Just as its within their rights wherever they are to walk about with guns, its within the restaurants rights to tell them to fuck off. All they proved is that that the staff doesn't want a large group of armed men in a family oriented restaurant.. They would probably do the same if they didn't have the guns, you don't want a rowdy group of adults upsetting your customers.
Quote:If scenes like this become common place, do you start packing heat?

Yeah, Woodie...cause your godboy said if someone strikes you on the right cheek blow the motherfucker away.
(May 28, 2014 at 12:48 pm)Insanity Wrote:
(May 28, 2014 at 12:42 pm)Bad Writer Wrote: If I was a criminal, he would be the first one I would shoot.
I'm not sure what they were trying to do. Just as its within their rights wherever they are to walk about with guns, its within the restaurants rights to tell them to fuck off. All they proved is that that the staff doesn't want a large group of armed men in a family oriented restaurant.. They would probably do the same if they didn't have the guns, you don't want a rowdy group of adults upsetting your customers.

They commented in the video that at another Sonic restaurant they were allowed to stay. Businesses are competitive and I could see some installing armories where patrons would check in their weapons. If scenes like this became common more I suspect more and more people will begin to open carry.
(May 28, 2014 at 12:56 pm)Heywood Wrote: They commented in the video that at another Sonic restaurant they were allowed to stay. Businesses are competitive and I could see some installing armories where patrons would check in their weapons. If scenes like this became common more I suspect more and more people will begin to open carry.

Some perhaps, others will do the opposite to support the customers that don't want gun toting half wits around while they eat and their kids play.

Who knows, to be honest over here the only people you are likely to see with guns are police in London. I'm not sure what my reaction would be if carrying guns was common occurrence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Open Discussion on Russian Identity Leonardo17 10 878 December 4, 2023 at 11:54 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  A thing about choice and laws in the USA ShinyCrystals 7 887 October 15, 2023 at 10:14 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  An Open Letter to Congress Secular Elf 14 932 March 4, 2020 at 5:16 pm
Last Post: LastPoet
  Why Red Flag Laws Won't Work. onlinebiker 203 9405 August 26, 2019 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Open borders onlinebiker 263 14571 August 14, 2019 at 6:43 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  That's odd...I thought we were a nation of laws? GODZILLA 24 4656 June 25, 2018 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  The Power of Freedom vs. Hate Speech Laws Mechaghostman2 13 1572 May 1, 2018 at 10:02 pm
Last Post: chimp3
  Right to Work laws in America Joods 25 2412 April 18, 2018 at 4:33 am
Last Post: Angrboda
  Laws Are No Better Than The Fuckheads Who Enforce Them Minimalist 2 594 April 3, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Open Letter to Speaker Paul Ryan....... Brian37 8 2311 October 20, 2017 at 1:29 pm
Last Post: Brian37