Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borowitz
Borowitz
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/bo...20%2876%29

Quote:WEST POINT (The Borowitz Report)—President Obama raised eyebrows with his West Point commencement address Wednesday by offering a defense of his controversial foreign-policy doctrine of not invading countries for no reason.

Conservative critics were taken aback by Obama’s speech, which was riddled with incendiary remarks about only using military force for a clearly identified and rational purpose.

I imagine John McCain must be apoplectic!
RE: Borowitz
(May 28, 2014 at 11:57 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/bo...20%2876%29

Quote:WEST POINT (The Borowitz Report)—President Obama raised eyebrows with his West Point commencement address Wednesday by offering a defense of his controversial foreign-policy doctrine of not invading countries for no reason.

Conservative critics were taken aback by Obama’s speech, which was riddled with incendiary remarks about only using military force for a clearly identified and rational purpose.

I imagine John McCain must be apoplectic!

not sure if Minimum realizes Borowitz is satire and not real journalism
He does and has posted things like it before.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
Keep proving over and over how fucking stupid you are, Woodie. I have to tell you that I'm convinced.
Thoroughly, thoroughly convinced.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(May 29, 2014 at 11:55 am)Minimalist Wrote: Keep proving over and over how fucking stupid you are, Woodie. I have to tell you that I'm convinced.

Forgive me then, In my defense, when ever I have run into someone whose life revolves around hating others...as yours apparently does...I find that person to be just a little out of touch with reality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Borowitz: Pence Has A Plan Minimalist 4 586 December 3, 2017 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Irony, Thy Name Is Borowitz! Minimalist 7 1149 April 19, 2017 at 2:53 am
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Borowitz Minimalist 0 280 April 12, 2017 at 2:39 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Borowitz: Yeah, yeah....we know Minimalist 0 448 December 30, 2016 at 12:13 pm
  Borowitz 8-4-16 Minimalist 6 747 August 4, 2016 at 4:40 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Borowitz Again. Minimalist 0 737 August 31, 2015 at 1:15 pm
  Borowitz Knocks It Out Of The Park! Minimalist 1 772 August 24, 2015 at 3:43 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Borowitz - 5-12- Minimalist 1 588 May 12, 2015 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: AFTT47
  Borowitz: Too Close To The Truth Again Minimalist 0 799 October 30, 2014 at 1:11 pm
  Borowitz 7/21 Minimalist 0 938 July 21, 2011 at 2:19 pm