Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 9:21 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The true meaning of Easter.
The true meaning of Easter.
I was tempted to post this in Christianity, but in the interests of setting a good example, I'll post it here.

Warning - this is a very, very looooooong (but funny) image.

RE: The true meaning of Easter.
That's awesome. Not sure I'd waste that much time on it myself, but awesome nonetheless.

Going to share this with a guy at work who happens to be named Darryl Robinson . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
From the 2nd permission slip and on I was laughing my ass off. Now we know, God doesn't know how to turn off caps lock.
(May 30, 2014 at 5:50 am)Insanity Wrote: From the 2nd permission slip and on I was laughing my ass off. Now we know, God doesn't know how to turn off caps lock.

Hmmm... my old boss was like that....
Thinking
It's funny, but the guy is a complete douche for doing all that.
Well that had me crying with laughter by the end.

Fabulous - but who has the time for all that?
Kuusi palaa, ja on viimeinen kerta kun annan vaimoni laittaa jouluvalot!
27b/6 is pretty fun but I wouldn't recommend buying David Thorne's books. They're basically a rehash of the stuff available for free on his site.

FYI David Thorne is a famous 'troll' who made his name trying to pay an overdue bill with a picture of a spider.

Some of his stuff on his aforementioned web page is hilarious. His general MO follows the same notion as the one above where he draws out conversation for pages and pages, with some missing the mark but most are hilarious. His email exchanges where he trolls his work colleagues are pretty funny.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
That was funny as shit.

Datsun. Been awhile since I've had to process that word.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  An Important Easter Message The Valkyrie 23 917 April 1, 2024 at 4:39 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  My cab driver...... True story today.... Brian37 4 368 February 22, 2019 at 5:19 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  True story, but guess what I was thinking... Brian37 7 908 December 4, 2017 at 3:17 pm
  How emphasis changes meaning. ignoramus 16 1677 November 9, 2017 at 9:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The True Tale of How Jesus Christ Got His Name Edwardo Piet 9 1205 October 15, 2017 at 5:08 pm
  True story about local PBS programming. Brian37 1 499 January 18, 2017 at 11:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  I Wish This Wasn't So True Minimalist 0 464 September 7, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Missed it by that much..... True story.... Brian37 13 1798 May 4, 2016 at 11:49 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Feminists loves Islam/No true scotsman Ronsy21 1 862 February 22, 2016 at 11:05 pm
Last Post: Living in Death
  Christoid logic #2 - the one true lie! ignoramus 8 1619 February 19, 2016 at 2:56 am
Last Post: Athene