Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 5:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vending machine help?
Exclamation 
Vending machine help?
I'm out of cash, so I wrote a check for $1.75 to buy a coke but this damn vending machine won't take it. It fits in the slot but it keeps spitting the check out. My check isn't wrinkled so I don't know what the deal is. Help?
My ignore list

"The lord doesn't work in mysterious ways, but in ways that are indistinguishable from his nonexistence."
-- George Yorgo Veenhuyzen quoted by John W. Loftus in The End of Christianity (p. 103).
RE: Vending machine help?
(May 29, 2014 at 11:34 pm)Tea Earl Grey Hot Wrote: I'm out of cash, so I wrote a check for $1.75 to buy a coke but this damn vending machine won't take it. It fits in the slot but it keeps spitting the check out. My check isn't wrinkled so I don't know what the deal is. Help?

I I dunno about american machines but I here they scan the notes and exture of the bill in order to determine validity and domination. Try shaking it lol.
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Crowbar. It's what Gordon Freeman would do.
Run up to it again and keep pressing 'E'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I want a time machine to go back and kill. Brian37 59 8770 September 25, 2015 at 10:00 am
Last Post: MTL
  Arabs have invented an time machine they call it,... Big Blue Sky 1 1193 August 29, 2013 at 9:42 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas