Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 6:40 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The System The Republicunts Think is so Great
The System The Republicunts Think is so Great
in living color....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/28...tail=email

Quote:Jeff was admitted to the hospital because he had cancerous tumors all over his fucking body, his lungs were filling with fluid, and if he was not admitted, he. Would. Die. For some reason, Medical Reviewer Layma Jarjour MD decided that this was not "medically necessary."

If putting someone into the hospital to save their life because their lungs are filling with fluid and that person will die if they are not treated immediately is not "medically necessary", what is?!

Miserable fucks.
RE: The System The Republicunts Think is so Great
I heard about this on secular talk. All my life I've known that insurance companies will screw you over if they can, and that's why I hate mandatory truck insurance. Thing is, people seem to think this is an ok system to have. Paying top dollar just in case, then having to fight the system to get back some of what you paid in. I thought extortion was supposed to be illegal, but apparently it isn't.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Whenever some dumbfuck says "do you want a government bureaucrat getting involved in your health care!" (Almost always said at the top of their lungs as if loud bullshit automatically becomes true.) I think of situations like this and reply "yes, indeed. Better some salaried government bureaucrat than some ignorant twit working for the insurance company and trying to pad their bonuses by fucking me over."
(May 30, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Whenever some dumbfuck says "do you want a government bureaucrat getting involved in your health care!" (Almost always said at the top of their lungs as if loud bullshit automatically becomes true.) I think of situations like this and reply "yes, indeed. Better some salaried government bureaucrat than some ignorant twit working for the insurance company and trying to pad their bonuses by fucking me over."

Sounds like you're describing the government bureaucrats who are running the VA. Scamming the system to pad their bonuses at the expense of ailing and dying veterans. Crooked government twits.
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(May 30, 2014 at 10:27 pm)Minimalist Wrote: in living color....

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/05/28...tail=email

Quote:Jeff was admitted to the hospital because he had cancerous tumors all over his fucking body, his lungs were filling with fluid, and if he was not admitted, he. Would. Die. For some reason, Medical Reviewer Layma Jarjour MD decided that this was not "medically necessary."

If putting someone into the hospital to save their life because their lungs are filling with fluid and that person will die if they are not treated immediately is not "medically necessary", what is?!

Miserable fucks.

I have seen Tri-care/CHAMPUS, a government health insurance program, deny claims because they were not medically necessary on multiple occasions. God forbid getting your claims paid under Tri-Care if you're the rare male that comes down with breast cancer.

Big Government Bureaucracy....they are a bunch of miserable fucks too.....but the democunts seem to love them.
I just knew that you two cocksuckers would come out on the side of big-money insurance cocksuckers. You are easy to detect.

But then, I've known both of you were miserable fucks for some time now.
(May 31, 2014 at 1:44 am)Minimalist Wrote: I just knew that you two cocksuckers would come out on the side of big-money insurance cocksuckers. You are easy to detect.

Well then you must hate Obama and the democunts then...cause Obamacare is a big-money gift to those big money insurance cocksuckers.
(May 31, 2014 at 1:44 am)Minimalist Wrote: I just knew that you two cocksuckers would come out on the side of big-money insurance cocksuckers. You are easy to detect.

I'm assuming then that you dropped your big-money insurance coverage and put your wrinkled up old ass on Obamacare?
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
(May 31, 2014 at 7:36 am)A Theist Wrote: I'm assuming then that you dropped your big-money insurance coverage and put your wrinkled up old ass on Obamacare?
This doesn't make a lot of sense.
Obamacare = big-money insurance coverage unless you qualify for Medicare
What you need is an NHS. It may not be perfect, but I'd take it any day over the American system.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  This Is What Happens When You Put An Idiot In Charge of a Complex System Minimalist 132 12066 December 6, 2018 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Social Credit System Seraphina 15 930 October 11, 2018 at 5:33 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is There No Bottom To The Republicunts' Depravity? Minimalist 25 1430 September 26, 2018 at 12:39 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  A Great Tune Minimalist 0 264 August 31, 2018 at 3:52 pm
  American workers' wages stagnant, even in a great economy: why? Aegon 74 6758 August 15, 2018 at 4:29 am
Last Post: GUBU
  Rick Wilson Is A Great Ex-Republicunt Minimalist 0 253 August 6, 2018 at 12:51 pm
  Great Businessman My Ass. Minimalist 27 3733 July 16, 2018 at 12:29 am
Last Post: Cecelia
  America is still not great Anomalocaris 17 2831 April 17, 2018 at 11:49 am
Last Post: henryp
  So Republicunts Are Only Against Abortion For Other People Minimalist 5 1208 April 13, 2018 at 8:25 pm
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Here's A Great Big "Fuck You." Minimalist 1 391 February 13, 2018 at 6:36 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4