Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:57 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother Teresa was no saint,she was an old greedy toad!
Photo 
Mother Teresa was no saint,she was an old greedy toad!
Quote:-Canadian academics trawled through 96 per cent of all originally researched literature on the Catholic icon and concluded that her reputation as one of the holiest women of the twentieth century was the product of hype.

-Researchers allege missing funds for humanitarian work and homes for the poor that did not offer the medical care they required, leaving many to die.

-Serge Larivée, a researcher from the University of Montreal, said: "Given the parsimonious management of Mother Theresa's works, one may ask where the millions of dollars for the poorest of the poor have gone?”

-"And she was a friend to the worst of the rich, taking misappropriated money from the atrocious Duvalier family in Haiti (whose rule she praised in return) and from Charles Keating of the Lincoln Savings and Loan. Where did that money, and all the other donations, go?"
Christopher Hitchens on MT

-"MT was not a friend of the poor. She was a friend of poverty. She said that suffering was a gift from God. She spent her life opposing the only known cure for poverty, which is the empowerment of women and the emancipation of them from a livestock version of compulsory reproduction

-He also told a story about Mother Teresa and her refusal to give people painkillers in her hospices. She told one individual who was screaming in agony that his pain was a "kiss from Jesus." he said, "Tell Jesus to stop kissing me, then."

Mother Teresa was no saint

Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

-Douglas Adams
RE: Mother Teresa was no saint,she was an old greedy toad!
Did she spend the money on hookers?
(June 3, 2014 at 12:23 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Did she spend the money on hookers?

No just sexy Indian children.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(June 3, 2014 at 6:28 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(June 3, 2014 at 12:23 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Did she spend the money on hookers?

No just sexy Indian children.

[Image: 10409793_296162483877471_1354512388_n.jp...a0302a98e6]
Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?

-Douglas Adams
bla bla bla

old news.
(June 3, 2014 at 2:30 pm)archangle Wrote: bla bla bla

old news.

Yeah, it's old news to us.

Unfortunately many of the religious still look at the old witch through rose-tinted god glasses and refuse to see what she was really like or, worse, justify her actions and the suffering of those in her "care".
Dying to live, living to die.
I will never again be able to read or hear her name without hearing Hitchens in my head saying, "A thieving, fanatical Albanian dwarf".
(June 3, 2014 at 3:12 pm)Cato Wrote: I will never again be able to read or hear her name without hearing Hitchens in my head saying, "A thieving, fanatical Albanian dwarf".

I still miss the Hitch.
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 3, 2014 at 3:13 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(June 3, 2014 at 3:12 pm)Cato Wrote: I will never again be able to read or hear her name without hearing Hitchens in my head saying, "A thieving, fanatical Albanian dwarf".

I still miss the Hitch.

we all do.

-Douglas Adams
Christopher was the best Hitchins his brother is a total arsehole.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbVNZUHeg6o

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Did Sai Baba deserve Nobel more than Mother Teresa? Fake Messiah 1 366 February 26, 2020 at 4:33 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Invent your own saint, prophet, or religious equivalent The Valkyrie 32 3597 July 1, 2018 at 9:00 am
Last Post: oldpollock
  pons ibi lity for it, she wo gimunepipa 6 766 March 12, 2018 at 8:31 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  The type of religious stuff my mother posts on FB. Foxaèr 3 1130 May 18, 2016 at 2:32 am
Last Post: robvalue
  Reflections on Mother Teresa TrueChristian 27 4575 February 25, 2016 at 2:23 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Gay teen forced to sex his mother Foxaèr 56 17458 June 9, 2015 at 10:21 am
Last Post: comet
  Sharia Law - "She's buried chest high" Gooders1002 13 3733 November 14, 2013 at 5:05 pm
Last Post: Walking Void
  I believe that my mother is crazy viocjit 9 3636 June 9, 2013 at 10:59 pm
Last Post: cratehorus
  My mother and her Al-anon quest Gruce 3 1852 November 8, 2012 at 7:09 pm
Last Post: festive1
  Hurricane Katrina, Mother nature or Wrath of God? L4EV 34 14834 May 29, 2012 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy