Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 7:26 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It All Sorta Makes Sense Now
God is Insane

Think about it. If Yahweh is out there, he's been out of his fucking mind for thousands of years. It all adds up ...

Albert Einstein said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I offer the flood as the ultimate example of that practice. He drowned the entire planet because he regret what he had made - only to start the entire race up again with not so much as a fresh hair follicle.
The contradictions.
The double language and the hidden meanings.
His arbitrary rules about death and punishment.
The duality of his love and hatred of mankind.
His willingness to heal and forgive for some, while killing indiscriminately for others.

Over and over again, it can be seen that god is completely insane. It's the only explanation other than the complete lack of his existence.

What god demands both love and fear of a being that one can never see nor hear? An INSANE god.
What god turns people into salt statues and children into bear food while letting rapists walk? An INSANE god.
What kind of god tells a man to kill his son even though he has given a direct order, 'Thou Shalt Not Kill'? An INSANE god.

...it goes on and on.

It all suddenly made sense to me. If the christian god isn't a complete fucking phony, he's a goddamn nutso lunatic. Who else would possibly claim that every action they make is moral and good when it is clearly the exact opposite?!? That's right ... an insane person.

[Image: 11949896971812381266light_bulb_karl_bart...vg.med.png]
Random Thoughts
[Image: Evolution.png]

RE: It All Sorta Makes Sense Now
Seems that you nailed it.
Blasphemy!

Also, a tad OCD on beetles . . .
Except that Yahweh doesn't meet one of the most basic requirements to really be insane - existing.
That's MISTER Godless Vegetarian Tree Hugging Hippie Liberal to you.
(June 5, 2014 at 11:24 am)Fromper Wrote: Except that Yahweh doesn't meet one of the most basic requirements to really be insane - existing.

True

But my point is that insanity is the only plausible explanation to everything we know about him if he actually did exist. It even explains his demand for everyone to believe and love him while maintaining ultimate reclusiveness and refusing to "leave the house." Ergo, we can't even establish that the nut-bag exists.
[Image: Evolution.png]

(June 2, 2014 at 9:34 pm)Cinjin Wrote: God is Insane

Think about it. If Yahweh is out there, he's been out of his fucking mind for thousands of years. It all adds up ...

Albert Einstein said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. I offer the flood as the ultimate example of that practice. He drowned the entire planet because he regret what he had made - only to start the entire race up again with not so much as a fresh hair follicle.
The contradictions.
The double language and the hidden meanings.
His arbitrary rules about death and punishment.
The duality of his love and hatred of mankind.
His willingness to heal and forgive for some, while killing indiscriminately for others.

Over and over again, it can be seen that god is completely insane. It's the only explanation other than the complete lack of his existence.

What god demands both love and fear of a being that one can never see nor hear? An INSANE god.
What god turns people into salt statues and children into bear food while letting rapists walk? An INSANE god.
What kind of god tells a man to kill his son even though he has given a direct order, 'Thou Shalt Not Kill'? An INSANE god.

...it goes on and on.

It all suddenly made sense to me. If the christian god isn't a complete fucking phony, he's a goddamn nutso lunatic. Who else would possibly claim that every action they make is moral and good when it is clearly the exact opposite?!? That's right ... an insane person.

[Image: 11949896971812381266light_bulb_karl_bart...vg.med.png]
Random Thoughts

I don't think you have the foggiest idea of what you're saying.
talk about INSANE!

I know what it is ; you're really upset and extremely angry because you would prefer having a supreme being more to your own liking ..

and since you can't find one ,well there go the ad hominem attacks.

hey pal, you know something ,... you are a true genius!ROFLOL

Artur Axmann Wrote:I don't think you have the foggiest idea of what you're saying.
talk about INSANE!

I know what it is ; you're really upset and extremely angry because you would prefer having a supreme being more to your own liking ..

and since you can't find one ,well there go the ad hominem attacks.

hey pal, you know something ,... you are a true genius!ROFLOL

And you're a fucking idiot.
Dying to live, living to die.
Ad hominem attacks?

[Image: ujy2ytyd.jpg]
Quote:If the christian god isn't a complete fucking phony

That is one big IF right there, Cinj.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prophecy doesn't make sense zwanzig 26 2487 March 12, 2021 at 1:51 pm
Last Post: Mister Agenda
  To all religions/What makes you think...... Brian37 22 2738 February 26, 2019 at 8:46 am
Last Post: no one
  How do you call someone who is religious only because it makes them feel happy? Der/die AtheistIn 38 7399 November 25, 2017 at 12:31 am
Last Post: c172
  What makes your faith true? Fake Messiah 237 33047 November 12, 2017 at 3:27 am
Last Post: Odoital77
  Really makes you think Astonished 7 1936 September 25, 2017 at 12:28 am
Last Post: Astonished
  What makes Christian God so special? causal code 16 4560 August 25, 2017 at 2:35 pm
Last Post: Astonished
  If God created all the good things around us then it means he created all EVIL too ErGingerbreadMandude 112 20762 March 3, 2017 at 9:53 am
Last Post: Harry Nevis
  ★★ We are all atheists/atheistic to ALL Gods (says simple science) ProgrammingGodJordan 80 12632 January 13, 2017 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: ProgrammingGodJordan
  I sorta feel like I didn't live up to my Dad's expecatations NuclearEnergy 22 2279 January 2, 2017 at 10:55 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi
  What makes a religion? robvalue 136 13906 June 27, 2016 at 2:33 pm
Last Post: robvalue