Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 8:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why don't terrorists just suicide bomb churches in the US?
Why don't terrorists just suicide bomb churches in the US?
Not just Muslim Terrorists, but all the people who do school shootings and etc., each class room only has like 15-20 people in it and while they transit between rooms you have a lot of time to fail. I feel like if you just went to a big church and sat in the middle, you'd have hundreds of people around you and it would be much more effective for their goals. I've gone to several HUGE churches, and they it's not like they check or question anyone, have a backpack? Probably just here to take notes.

Do you think maybe it's because deep down they really don't want to hurt others and are just in a lot of pain? Or maybe God works some kind of magic in US churches to keep terrorists out Lol.
RE: Why don't terrorists just suicide bomb churches in the US?
What a strange OP.

Churches aren't even the best place to attack, sports stadiums make more sense to bomb than a church. Schools are probably only targeted because shooting children is the most shocking thing imaginable.

Either way, not sure what difference it makes. Unless you want suicide killers to actively target churches? If so, you have some issues.
(June 3, 2014 at 11:49 am)Napoléon Wrote: What a strange OP.

Churches aren't even the best place to attack, sports stadiums make more sense to bomb than a church. Schools are probably only targeted because shooting children is the most shocking thing imaginable.

Either way, not sure what difference it makes. Unless you want suicide killers to actively target churches? If so, you have some issues.

No I'm not promoting it lol, but I'm sure even most of the other people here would be happier with less Christians in this world too.

Sports stadiums have much tighter security than churches.
I can't speak for everyone, but you will never see me celebrating a mass shooting at a church. :/

Or any place. Ever.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Mass shootings are horrible.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
I would say high school sports events or small college sports events would be easiest because they have a lot of people, they're loud, and the security isn't too tight.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Yeah I guess you guys are right. Now that I think about it this thread is kinda morbid, maybe best to close it lol, sorry. Idk Why, just for the last 2 hours I couldn't stop thinking about it, but now with y'alls input it seems pretty morbid.
(June 3, 2014 at 11:52 am)Dosolid Wrote: but I'm sure even most of the other people here would be happier with less Christians in this world too.

You'd be happy if a bunch of Christians got bombed whilst they were at church? Is that what you're saying?

Less christians in the world! What a great thing! Let's celebrate.

Are you fucking serious?

I will speak on behalf of everyone on this forum. Fucking hell no we would not be happy about that.
Dosolid,
Do you really laugh out loud that much? Or is typing 'lol' reflexive in the manner that some people interlace stories and explanation with the phrase 'you know'.

I'm not being critical, just something that jumped out at me while reading your posts.
If you want mass killing, there are better ways of going.

I rather not talk about it.
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Churches need to be taxed Foxaèr 12 644 July 16, 2020 at 11:32 am
Last Post: Porcupine
  Prayers don't work so why do religious keep jabbing at it? Fake Messiah 65 9663 August 26, 2019 at 7:15 pm
Last Post: HappySkeptic
  Why Creationists don't realize the biblical Creation is just jewish mythology? android17ak47 65 8328 July 27, 2019 at 9:03 pm
Last Post: Haipule
  Why We don't take your Holy Scriptures Seriously vulcanlogician 75 7591 October 25, 2018 at 5:15 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Why do some believers claim that all religions are just as good? Der/die AtheistIn 22 3711 June 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Montreal is taxing churches Foxaèr 4 672 June 23, 2018 at 10:07 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  I Can Just Hear All Churches Shitting Bricks On This One Minimalist 40 7179 December 7, 2017 at 5:00 am
Last Post: Little Rik
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7845 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Don't you just love the hypocrisy of religion. ignoramus 86 22201 July 16, 2017 at 7:04 am
Last Post: Der/die AtheistIn
  Why is Kim Jong-un just like God. ignoramus 3 1597 July 11, 2017 at 8:31 am
Last Post: Little Rik