Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 7:28 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My introduction, Hello!
My introduction, Hello!
Hello people, I've been lurking this site the last couple months and finally decided to join! Most of the time I've visited this site it was to get a good laugh out of some theist nutcases, and also one insane perverted psycho who made like 20 accounts that all got banned. Like my bio states, I'm a godless heathen on his way to eternal damnation (or atleast that's what I've been told) so hopefully I can have some fun here! Devil
RE: My introduction, Hello!
Barbecue kittens to the right, booze to the left, pot down the hallway(for those who smoke it), there is a rubber room in the basement, enter at your own risk.
Oh, yeah, he was fun. :| Some other poster, somewhat reasonably, thought s/he had proof that that guy was the Santa Barbara shooter.

Anyhow, welcome. Nice to see you post. What part of the world are you from, if I may?

ETA: oh, never mind, NS. Lovely area, so it looks in photos.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
(June 8, 2014 at 11:29 am)c172 Wrote: ETA: oh, never mind, NS. Lovely area, so it looks in photos.

Yep! Neil deGrasse Tyson came here for part of an episode of Cosmos.
Yo, welcome.

[Image: 0430bdf21b1af5e5ba0a99ceae077b5d9b7cc6d3...61b175.jpg]

Baby Barbeques are every Monday.
Welcome aboard bro.
Hello. Hope you enjoy joining in the discussions.
Badger Badger Badger Badger Where are the snake and mushroom smilies?
(June 8, 2014 at 11:20 am)Brian37 Wrote: Barbecue kittens to the right, booze to the left, pot down the hallway(for those who smoke it), there is a rubber room in the basement, enter at your own risk.

We've replaced the kitten barbeque with a babyque.

Welcome aboard.
Dying to live, living to die.
Welcome Broseph Smile
I combined brother and Joseph to make: Broseph! Pretty cool ha Car!
'The more I learn about people the more I like my dog'- Mark Twain

'You can have all the faith you want in spirits, and the afterlife, and heaven and hell, but when it comes to this world, don't be an idiot. Cause you can tell me you put your faith in God to put you through the day, but when it comes time to cross the road, I know you look both ways.' - Dr House

“Young earth creationism is essentially the position that all of modern science, 90% of living scientists and 98% of living biologists, all major university biology departments, every major science journal, the American Academy of Sciences, and every major science organization in the world, are all wrong regarding the origins and development of life….but one particular tribe of uneducated, bronze aged, goat herders got it exactly right.” - Chuck Easttom

"If my good friend Doctor Gasparri speaks badly of my mother, he can expect to get punched.....You cannot provoke. You cannot insult the faith of others. You cannot make fun of the faith of others. There is a limit." - Pope Francis on freedom of speech

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introduction Veni 5 734 July 3, 2022 at 7:43 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  Introduction Data 9 974 June 19, 2022 at 8:04 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  A (re)-introduction bennyboy 10 1955 June 11, 2022 at 8:35 pm
Last Post: popeyespappy
  Introduction Disagreeable 15 1421 January 25, 2022 at 2:37 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  atheists - edit to add Introduction ergo 60 4009 November 28, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Here is My Introduction AtheistQuest 23 2271 August 25, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  The End8888 Introduction UniverseCaptain 29 2006 August 12, 2021 at 2:17 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  A little introduction satansprostate 16 1164 June 24, 2021 at 11:42 am
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
Smile New User Introduction Militant_Atheist 14 979 September 29, 2020 at 8:03 pm
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  introduction Xaventis 29 2902 August 9, 2020 at 6:38 pm
Last Post: Tomatoshadow2