Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 4:47 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pastors love fucking the disabled and little children.
[Image: 1601515_852656091415155_1012922902600210198_n.jpg]

Pastor cock goes into children and the disabled, no excuse for being a catholic priest comes out.

You can't explain that.
RE: Pastors love fucking the disabled and little children.
This is fucked up!
Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. - Carl Sagan
Professional Watcher of The Daily Show and The Colbert Report!
That's unfair. After all, it's obvious they're not true Christians. Right?
I know many good and decent Christians. The men pictured here are despicable predators who prey on the weak. "Christian" or not - some people are just sick.

Is there a picture of all of the non-Christians who got busted for the same crimes that month? I bet there would be many more photos.

Or what about atheists who got caught that month? I understand that these "Christian" men are supposed to be held to a higher moral standard than we "heathens", but let's be honest. This behavior is not limited to Christian pastors.

Hypocrisy was my impetus for leaving the Christian church, so I understand the anger/frustration with those who put themselves on a pedestal and then fall off. But I think it's irresponsible to look at the despicable actions of any individual and blame it on the group they're associated with.
Only one of them is Catholic? What religion are the rest of them?
Here's an interesting bit of info from Wikipedia about priest molestation (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases ):

Research and expert opinion reported in 2010 indicated that evidence does not point to men within the Catholic Church being more likely than others to commit abuse,[13][14][15][16] and indicated that the prevalence of abuse by priests had fallen sharply in the previous 20 to 30 years.[17]

The number of sick bastards is thankfully declining,at least amongst the priests. Some people are just sick regardless of their beliefs.
Try to remember that the problem with catholic pervert priests is not simply that some of them can't keep their hands off the kids but it it ALSO that the church, as an institution, made it policy to cover up these crimes, transfer these predators to fresh fields, and seek to protect their money from victims.

It's the cover up - not the crime. And I doubt that the current unerring fucker in there now is much different from all the rest.....some of whom are now "saints."
RE: I've Decided
(June 16, 2014 at 11:28 am)ShaMan Wrote: Is there a picture of all of the non-Christians who got busted for the same crimes that month? I bet there would be many more photos.

Or what about atheists who got caught that month?

I'll take that bet any damn day!! Atheists make up a very tiny fraction of the prison population.

Christians do not believe in personal, ultimate responsibility. First they claim that god made them fallible, then that demons and the devil make them do things, and lastly, they think that a third party, jesus, can absolve them of their transgressions against others.

Atheists don't have the structure to feel this way.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
So glad we have men that follow an ancient book of rules so as to establish such a high standard of morality to live by.

Whatever would we do without the objective morality of Christianity. [Image: facepalm.gif]
[Image: Evolution.png]

(June 16, 2014 at 11:28 am)ShaMan Wrote: I know many good and decent Christians. The men pictured here are despicable predators who prey on the weak. "Christian" or not - some people are just sick.

Is there a picture of all of the non-Christians who got busted for the same crimes that month? I bet there would be many more photos.

Yeah, doubtful.

[Image: nyhe7u8a.jpg]
One might suspect that in 1500 years of child molesting priests the church might have developed some pretty potent means for dealing with the problem.

Anticipating the problem.

Putting things back to right if the problem does occur.

What do we find? A church hiding assets to shield them from lawsuits, a church that sues victims, and a church that seems beyond embarrassment or shame, despite the heart rending accounts of the victims.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1135 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Church of England 'failed to protect children from sexual abusers' zebo-the-fat 25 1983 October 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: no one
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 9137 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2551 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Do Christian Parents Abuse their Children? Bow Before Zeus 177 27280 November 29, 2017 at 12:33 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  At least it's not little boys for once Cyberman 14 4728 October 17, 2017 at 4:42 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Another Fucking Piece of Shit "Pastor" Minimalist 37 8937 September 29, 2017 at 3:47 pm
Last Post: Atheist73
  Protection for Children The Valkyrie 0 836 August 24, 2017 at 5:42 pm
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Pope Takes A Crack At Fucking Over The WLB Minimalist 29 4495 August 5, 2017 at 12:24 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Vatican Children's Hospital showcasing something besides excellence in child care vorlon13 14 3451 July 19, 2017 at 1:49 am
Last Post: vorlon13