Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 27, 2024, 2:37 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Lois Lerner's emails.
Lois Lerner's emails.
Does anyone actually believe these emails were "lost".

I can access my emails from any computer connected to the internet because mine are stored on a server. I find it hard to believe that these emails have been lost because her computer crashed.

What do guy think?

Shenanigans here or are the republicans just on a witch hunt?
RE: Lois Lerner's emails.
Republicunts are always on a witch hunt. It's a throwback to xtian's glory days of the 17th century!

I worked for the IRS. No one would believe how antiquated the computer systems are. I once crashed the entire Brooklyn District travel voucher reporting program because instead of hitting Y or N on a question I missed and hit M and entered it without noticing. It took them until the following morning to get it back up.
I'm skeptical that that's really what happened with her computer crashing. The IRS fucked up, but the Republicans are using this for political gain. They're not interested in getting to the bottom of the issue, they're interested in discrediting Obama, like this was somehow his idea.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(June 16, 2014 at 9:47 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Republicunts are always on a witch hunt. It's a throwback to xtian's glory days of the 17th century!

I worked for the IRS. No one would believe how antiquated the computer systems are. I once crashed the entire Brooklyn District travel voucher reporting program because instead of hitting Y or N on a question I missed and hit M and entered it without noticing. It took them until the following morning to get it back up.

The IRS commissioner claims the emails are stored on servers.

https://twitter.com/guypbenson/status/47...6398558208
Who the fuck is Lois Lerner? A nobody manager who lost her email .. I suppose she claimed that she didn't have any Benghazi emails either and wouldn't fess up to blowing Clinton.

How pathetic the repugnicans are! Killing millions in a horribly wrong war in Iraq based on a real conspiracy of lies, well, they won't talk about that, but no, a mid-level IRS manager doesn't break any laws at all, and suddenly she is victim of a witch hunt... Totally shameful.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
(June 16, 2014 at 9:54 pm)SteelCurtain Wrote: I'm skeptical that that's really what happened with her computer crashing. The IRS fucked up, but the Republicans are using this for political gain. They're not interested in getting to the bottom of the issue, they're interested in discrediting Obama, like this was somehow his idea.

The emails that mysteriously disappeared are the ones which are between Lerner and people outside the IRS.....like the Obama administration.

The republicans may be looking to discredit Obama, but is not their fault a legitimate line of investigation points to him. Getting to the bottom of it, whether democrats or republicans are investigating....requires looking at those emails.

I think you are guilty of being an Obama apologist.

(June 16, 2014 at 9:57 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Who the fuck is Lois Lerner? A nobody manager who lost her email .. I suppose she claimed that she didn't have any Benghazi emails either and wouldn't fess up to blowing Clinton.

How pathetic the repugnicans are! Killing millions in a horribly wrong war in Iraq based on a real conspiracy of lies, well, they won't talk about that, but no, a mid-level IRS manager doesn't break any laws at all, and suddenly she is victim of a witch hunt... Totally shameful.

Understanding how weak his position is, Brakeman attempts to steer the discussion toward the Iraqi conflict.
(June 16, 2014 at 10:04 pm)Heywood Wrote: The republicans may be looking to discredit Obama, but is not their fault a legitimate line of investigation points to him.

HeyLiar!

Where is this "legitimate line of investigation" that points to Obama?? If you think the president calls up middle managers in the IRS to put extra effort into catching republican cheats, then you have definitely been teabagged a few too many times. It wouldn't scratch a hair off a hippo to catch republican hands in the cookie jar, as they do it all the time and it doesn't change the mind of one single repugnican voter. They only vote for war, greed, religion, abortion, and hate.

(June 16, 2014 at 10:04 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(June 16, 2014 at 9:57 pm)Brakeman Wrote: Who the fuck is Lois Lerner? A nobody manager who lost her email .. I suppose she claimed that she didn't have any Benghazi emails either and wouldn't fess up to blowing Clinton.

Understanding how weak his position is, Brakeman attempts to steer the discussion toward the Iraqi conflict.

Heyliar,

Mentioning the relative gravity of the positions is not the same as trying to steer the discussions away from the topic of a middle manager losing some emails that the repugs are hoping to use for a fishing expedition.

But I guess you can't really learn anything from fox news that isn't bullshit can you?
(June 16, 2014 at 10:18 pm)Brakeman Wrote:
(June 16, 2014 at 10:04 pm)Heywood Wrote: The republicans may be looking to discredit Obama, but is not their fault a legitimate line of investigation points to him.

HeyLiar!

Where is this "legitimate line of investigation" that points to Obama?? If you think the president calls up middle managers in the IRS to put extra effort into catching republican cheats, then you have definitely been teabagged a few too many times. It wouldn't scratch a hair off a hippo to catch republican hands in the cookie jar, as they do it all the time and it doesn't change the mind of one single repugnican voter. They only vote for war, greed, religion, abortion, and hate.

Again, because of your intellectual weakness you try to change the subject to what republicans vote for....but it won't work.

I accepted that it was highly likely the abuse at the IRS was the result of corrupt rouge bureaucrats and not connected with the administration. However when certain emails to people outside the IRS go missing....that suggest the real possibility that these nefarious activities were directed from outside the IRS.

I think there is now good cause to investigate the administration at this point.
(June 16, 2014 at 10:28 pm)Heywood Wrote:
(June 16, 2014 at 10:18 pm)Brakeman Wrote: HeyLiar!

Again, because of your intellectual weakness you try to change the subject to what republicans vote for....but it won't work.

I accepted that it was highly likely the abuse at the IRS was the result of corrupt bureaucrats and not connected with the administration. However when certain emails to people outside the IRS go missing....that suggest the real possibility that these nefarious activities were directed from outside the IRS.

I think there is now good cause to investigate the administration at this point.

You are one special kind of stupid f*ck aren't you?

I have called you a bare faced liar because you claimed that there was, and I quote, "a legitimate line of investigation that points to him (Obama)."
That is a huge bare assed lie and you know it!

Quit trying to dodge your lie and address it. Either apologize for lying or cough up the evidence!
Quote:The IRS commissioner claims the emails are stored on servers.

I don't care what he claims. You have no idea what kind of "security systems" they put on every computer. The IRS is maniacal about the privacy of tax information. Which is fairly amusing because it is of no value to anyone but that does not stop them from being paranoid about it. It is to the point where brand new, state of the art, laptop computers are reduced to wheezing donkeys pulling carts because of all the barriers they erect and then still expect the employees to get the job done promptly. ( I was a union official - I heard it all.) I wish I'd had a dollar for every time someone came to me to get their manager off their back because their computer was in the shop and there was literally NOTHING they could do until it was fixed.

So when someone tells me the computers are fucked up, yeah...I believe it because I lived it. I still have friends working there and they are worse off now than when I retired 10 years ago.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hillary Clinton's tech guy might have asked reddit how to remove details from emails Tiberius 10 1761 September 24, 2016 at 8:04 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  WikiLeaks publishes searchable database of almost 20,000 emails from DNC. Tiberius 202 19706 July 29, 2016 at 8:46 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  [Website] Search through Hillary Clinton's Emails Heat 19 1859 March 15, 2016 at 11:01 pm
Last Post: KUSA
  Emails Blow Hole in Administration's Libya Story Tino 17 6780 November 3, 2012 at 7:49 pm
Last Post: Tino