Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 3:09 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ignorant Xtian Fuckheads in Arkansas
Ignorant Xtian Fuckheads in Arkansas
Where else?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/18/ar...nt-my-god/

Quote:Arkansas town bans pagan temple after finding out it’s not Christian: Your ‘God isn’t my God’

Here's a court case they are going to lose.
RE: Ignorant Xtian Fuckheads in Arkansas
An Atheist won't have any reason to destroy a Temple ! Atheism>Religion

Quote Just Like : "Your dick isn't my dick. So cut it off"
(June 18, 2014 at 1:29 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Where else?

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/18/ar...nt-my-god/

Quote:Arkansas town bans pagan temple after finding out it’s not Christian: Your ‘God isn’t my God’

Here's a court case they are going to lose.

And after they get their asses handed to them, these irony-deficient cretins will go full retard and whine about how their religious freedom is being impeded by the big, bad guv'ment. For people in firm possession of the Eternal Truth, they sure are terrified of the marketplace of ideas.
I really hate some people.
Christians are used to being dominant in this country, and pretty much all there is here in the south (I happen to live just an hour or so away from Beebe). Now that this is being challenged, they feel afraid. But behavior like this isn't helping their cause any.
Yeah..... activist judges are only "activist" when they uphold gay rights.... not when they let the NRA put guns in schools.
(June 18, 2014 at 3:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yeah..... activist judges are only "activist" when they uphold gay rights.... not when they let the NRA put guns in schools.

Um. What?
Pagan Thinking

I like the sound of that Wink Shades
[Image: sage-smudging.jpg]
If there's one thing the Christians love it's freedom of religion - so long as it's for their religion and no other.
Dying to live, living to die.
Here's the story from the Arkansas Times.

Previously stated views of Mayor Robertson:
Quote:It is my opinion and the Beebe City Council's that government leaders must pray to God as the true leader of the nation and that a nation cannot exist if they are not one nation under God trusting in God as the leader. It is my opinion government has allowed non-believers far too many liberties taking God out of our daily lives. As mayor of this city I will continue to open our meeting with a prayer and a pledge to our country – one nation under God.

What Priest Dahl has to say:
Quote: We only wish to worship in peace and do not feel it is the right of the Christians to bully us out of their town.

The Pagans of this country should have the same right of Freedom of Religion.

From Pagan website The Wild Hunt

Quote:Mayor Robertson said that we were not zoned for a church or business, so we pointed out two churches across the street. He said that our side of the street is not zoned for it, so we pointed out commercial property for sale next to us and a business out of a barn next to that and a business out of a house next to that (run by our alderman). He said that the business zone ends at our property and was not allowed from there on down, so we pointed out a business next to us on the other side, run out of a home. He said that in Beebe, they zone individual property and ours was not zoned for it, so we ask what we had to do to get it re-zoned. He said we do not have enough parking, so we pointed out that we have more parking than some of the restaurants in town and much more than the other businesses run out of homes. He said there was no way we were having our church there, so we ask about just opening the store and keeping our group as a small in-house meeting of friends. He admitted that he can not stop us from having friends over, but that he would be watching and he would break it up if we had too many people over (true to his word, police sit and watch our house often). He said we would have to speak with the city attorney about opening a store and what we could have in it and he would have that person call us (this never happened) and that was the end of our meeting. We have ask many times since then, but he has not granted us another meeting.

Dahl tells about his attempt to ask for help from a local church:
Quote:On 2014 May 21, as the members of the church were gathering, I walked into the church and ask for there attention. I told them what was going on and how the Pastor (which is who we thought the Bishop was at the time) and the Elders were ignoring our pleas. I asserted that we did not believe they would all approve of what was going on and ask for their help in talking to their church leaders about not harassing us. I left the church and went home in the hopes of having a meeting with some of the members and finding a solution. Instead of having members show up, I was ask to come out of my home by three police officers and told we were no longer welcome at the Lighthouse Pentecostal Church. The officers told me I would have to take the matter to the courts and they left. I have not been over there since.

The next week, to the day, 2014 May 28, two officers came and arrested me for Disorderly Conduct and Harassing Communications. This had been filled by Jason E. Scheel (who had in fact harassed us) and John Scheel (whom we have never met nor talked to). The City must have informed Mr. Scheel that they were coming to arrest me as is evident by his sitting in a car across the street watching me be arrested (may I also point out at this time that they did NOT read me my rights). We had to pay $320 to get me out of jail with a plea date of July 9.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  7 Pious Xtian Shits Who Stepped On Their Own Dicks Minimalist 0 876 October 12, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Kind of Shit Xtian Fucktards Teach Minimalist 12 2609 June 9, 2018 at 3:35 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Is there room for a xtian section in an atheist forum? Bow Before Zeus 70 9617 December 6, 2017 at 4:04 am
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  What xtian hymns sound like to an atheist drfuzzy 30 7847 September 22, 2017 at 7:29 pm
Last Post: Succubus
  Here's A Xtian I'll Tip My Hat To Minimalist 0 838 April 9, 2017 at 8:04 pm
  I'm Tired of Xtian Shits With Their Silly Fairy Tales. Minimalist 2 1076 March 9, 2017 at 10:09 pm
  Why are the "laws" of physics so different as conceived by many xtian fundamentalist? Whateverist 22 4881 November 13, 2016 at 1:35 am
Last Post: Funky_Gibbon
  a theory about modern xtian deconversion drfuzzy 14 2879 April 29, 2016 at 1:12 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Ignorant apologetics aside, your god does not exist. Foxaèr 10 2500 April 16, 2016 at 12:26 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  How would you suggest going about dealing with an ignorant extended family member GoHalos1993 21 3729 January 1, 2016 at 7:02 pm
Last Post: SteelCurtain