Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 10:03 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jesus Freaks and Guns....Bad Combo
Jesus Freaks and Guns....Bad Combo
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/19/fl...h-burgers/

Quote:Florida doomsday prepper plans bloody last stand until cops lure him in with burgers

Good thing he got hungry!

Quote:Winters is the head of a group known as the River Otter Preppers, survivalists who believe in hoarding weapons and supplies ahead of an apocalyptic event foretold in the Christian Bible’s final book, Revelations. An undercover FBI agent infiltrated the group and spent months building a case against Winters, who the agent said was planning a bloody, heavily-armed “last stand” against law enforcement officials.
RE: Jesus Freaks and Guns....Bad Combo
I blame this one on Jesus.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, burgers.

Guess that tactic would work on me too, LOL!
Perhaps he should have stockpiled food and water.
(June 19, 2014 at 2:09 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Perhaps he should have stockpiled food and water.
He was planning to use the guns and ammo to hunt for his own burgers in the wild after the Jesus Apocalypse, but no use wasting resources if you find a tame one just begging to be eaten.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
(June 19, 2014 at 2:54 pm)Tonus Wrote:
(June 19, 2014 at 2:09 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: Perhaps he should have stockpiled food and water.
He was planning to use the guns and ammo to hunt for his own burgers in the wild after the Jesus Apocalypse, but no use wasting resources if you find a tame one just begging to be eaten.

Unlikely. Everyone knows the most effective way to catch wild burgers is to snare them.
True Christian or not? I can never tell.
(June 19, 2014 at 1:55 pm)Minimalist Wrote: http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/19/fl...h-burgers/

Quote:Florida doomsday prepper plans bloody last stand until cops lure him in with burgers

Good thing he got hungry!

Sounds like entrapment to me. "Not Guilty."
Just another true Christian hard at work doing the lords work.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(June 22, 2014 at 2:23 am)ignoramus Wrote: Just another true Christian hard at work doing the lords work.

I do like your name!
Quis ut Deus?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Jesus for guns Foxaèr 4 583 August 31, 2020 at 12:55 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Video #2 Why bad things happen to Good people. Drich 13 1662 January 6, 2020 at 11:05 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  "Good" & "Bad" Christians? Fake Messiah 153 9816 August 27, 2019 at 12:45 am
Last Post: Belacqua
  Bad News For Evangelicals Minimalist 62 6357 November 15, 2018 at 8:10 pm
Last Post: Dr H
  Pennsylvania Church asks couples to bring in their AR-15's so they can bless the guns Cecelia 63 9897 March 17, 2018 at 7:30 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more. vorlon13 14 3074 August 1, 2017 at 2:54 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  It Must Just Kill The Jesus Freaks. Minimalist 10 2769 March 31, 2017 at 12:35 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why Lust is bad, not gonna use "sin" reason but logical reason Rispri 27 5534 March 4, 2017 at 7:38 pm
Last Post: Ravenshire
  12 Unbelievably Bad Marketers in Jerusalem Firefighter01 65 8520 February 1, 2017 at 11:24 pm
Last Post: Firefighter01
  Do You Need a Hug This Bad? chimp3 40 4388 July 13, 2016 at 5:46 am
Last Post: ignoramus