Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:54 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Two Nuts.
Two Nuts.
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/19/co...-gods-law/

Quote:A California couple has spent the last month jailed in Tennessee after they were stopped for a car registration violation.

Dustin Rosondich and Xylie Eshleman refused to provide identification May 13 to police, sign the citation, or get out of their vehicle, and they said police profiled them as anti-government “sovereign citizens.”
RE: Two Nuts.
This just goes to show that if you're stupid enough to believe in Sky god, winged angels and sulfur burning hells, then believing in strange imaginary civil rights is not that far of a leap.
Find the cure for Fundementia!
Another idiot - 'murrica seems to have them in spades.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/19/te...f-her-car/

Quote:DALLAS (Reuters) – A Texas woman suspected of being drunk put six children on the outside of her car because they were wearing wet bathing suits and four were injured when they slid off as she started driving, police said on Thursday.

Kisha Young, 38, was charged with “intoxication assault” and causing injury to a child while driving intoxicated in Crowley, a suburb of Fort Worth, on Tuesday night.

And again....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/19/te...s-scrotum/

Quote:Texas mother receives two years in prison for tearing son’s scrotum in fit of anger

Bad day.... or just a normal day....

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/19/ma...g-it-shut/

Quote:MA man accused of putting hot sauce in 3-year-old’s mouth, then taping it shut

WTF?

With parents like these abortion should be mandatory.
Texas, Texas, ... Massachusetts?

No jackpot from the one armed bandit today.
Slave to the Patriarchy no more
(June 19, 2014 at 8:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: With parents like these abortion should be mandatory.

Dunno about mandatory abortions but I like the idea of requiring prospective parents to get a license before they can pro-create and limiting the number of licenses to one per individual.

Boy, wouldn't that be popular with the quiverfull assholes!
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
Fuck fuck fuck that scrotum one. Wtf. Why? She was so angry she grabbed his scrotum and pulled?? Ugh

I feel like I was misled by the hot sauce one. My mom did that (no tape just made us hold our mouth shut). Then I opened the link and read a story that completely ruined my day.
"Daddy says I'm bad everyday" cue Losty crying hysterically.

You need to put warnings with those Sad
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Warning: There are fucking assholes on the loose in 'murrica.
I try to see things from their point of view for exercise.
Generally I fail.
Do they see rights as something external to themselves and immutable like gravity or conservation of momentum?
They can go anti-Locke and not consent to be governed, but they'd better be able to enforce their decision or be willing to bear the consequences.
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
(June 19, 2014 at 9:24 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Warning: There are fucking assholes on the loose in 'murrica.

Well yea I know but I mean. That article isn't really about hot sauce ya know?

@Jenny I don't even attempt to see things from their point of view.
I don't ever want to see anything from that point of view. It's fucking sick.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Quote:That article isn't really about hot sauce ya know?

I didn't write it, Sweetie.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It takes two. Brian37 4 435 April 29, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Saudi Arabia: Two Saudi girls who flee to the U.S.A for asylum, were found dead WinterHold 1 573 October 31, 2018 at 4:56 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Trump says Saudi Arabia's King Salman 'would not last two weeks' without US support WinterHold 2 477 October 7, 2018 at 12:15 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  Mom who killed her two year old only gets 40 years Sterben 15 2008 July 21, 2018 at 9:43 am
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  Now There Are Two Reasons To Toss George Will Out Minimalist 5 758 June 29, 2018 at 8:50 am
Last Post: oldpollock
  Shitheads, and Gun Nuts and Russian Bears, Oh My! Minimalist 6 983 May 26, 2018 at 10:47 am
Last Post: tjakey
  SCOTUS Tells Anti-Abortion Nuts To Go Fuck Themselves Minimalist 294 25269 April 11, 2018 at 10:36 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Fucking Fascist Shits Coulnd't Organize A Breakfast For Two Minimalist 2 942 September 22, 2017 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: Amarok
  Bringing the two factions together at Boston, a Vorlon plan vorlon13 12 2795 August 19, 2017 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Two dead after hate crime in Portland Clueless Morgan 76 22056 June 7, 2017 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: pocaracas