Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 6:52 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Best movie quotes
Bug 
Best movie quotes
The things you own end up owning you -fight club
Don't let anybody tell you, you can't do something. You got a dream, you gotta protect it . -The Pursuit of Happyness
what is the answer of 99 out of a 100 question ? ............ money. -vanilla sky

Whats your best movie quote ?
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
RE: Best movie quotes
Red: These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, you get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
Goddamn right. They send you here for life, and that's exactly what they take. The part that counts, anyway.

Since I just watched this movie anyway. .
My favourite is the one from my signature.

Pirates of the Caribbean - "The only rules that really matter are these: what a man can do and what a man can’t do."
Best quote ever:

Kyle Reese: I came across time for you, Sarah. I love you. I always have.

Michael Biehn says that to me and I'm outta here for good, I'll be with him forever.
'What's the use of worrying about your beard when your head's about to be taken?' - Seven Samurai.

'I race cars, play tennis, and fondle women, but I have weekends off, and I am my own boss.' - Arthur (the good one with Dudley Moore, not the travesty with Russell Brand)

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Monty Python and the Holy Grail - The first time I saw this, it may have been the most I've ever laughed at anything.

Cleric: [reading] And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, "O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade, that with it thou mayst blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." And the Lord did grin. And the people did feast upon the lambs, and sloths, and carp, and anchovies, and orangutans, and breakfast cereals, and fruit bats, and large chu...
Brother Maynard: Skip a bit, Brother...
Cleric: And the Lord spake, saying, "First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.
"I'm a kike a yid a heebie, I'm a red sea pedestrian and proud" Brian, the life of Brian.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Just about every other line in Pulp Fiction is a great quote.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
(June 22, 2014 at 5:09 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Just about every other line in Pulp Fiction is a great quote.

'Check out the big brain on Brad!!!'

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson

"No. I won't listen to you and I won't hear you out. Your passion is comforting, Jo. It's also useless."

~ A Few Good Men

[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Movie everyone has seen except you. arewethereyet 23 1997 December 4, 2022 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie (trailer) EgoDeath 32 3351 September 25, 2019 at 10:19 am
Last Post: EgoDeath
  Looking for a video about god (?) and the sixth sense movie Whoobodoobooo 5 776 May 21, 2019 at 10:49 pm
Last Post: vulcanlogician
  Force Awakens was a disappointing movie Rimi921 13 1342 April 27, 2019 at 11:58 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Captain Marvel movie w/ spoilers Rahn127 0 350 March 9, 2019 at 2:04 am
Last Post: Rahn127
  SPOILER ALERT: Black Mirror - Bandersnatch (Interactive Movie) GrandizerII 0 223 December 29, 2018 at 1:22 am
Last Post: GrandizerII
  Upcoming movie movie trailer discussion Alex K 50 6092 October 22, 2018 at 7:49 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  New Star Wars movie is well received by the critics. Whateverist 105 15916 January 2, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  What is your favorite Disney movie? ƵenKlassen 37 4784 December 6, 2017 at 11:29 am
Last Post: KittyAnn
  Best anime series and anime movie in the world ErGingerbreadMandude 26 4276 November 20, 2017 at 4:36 pm
Last Post: GrandizerII