Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 7:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones Impressions
Game of Thrones Impressions
This guy is fucking brilliant

RE: Game of Thrones Impressions
"What you see is the north and I am the warden of the north. Now let's go flay some bitches."

ROFLOL
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
The Ser Jorah impression made me crack up the most. "I have loved you, as an uncle loves his niece, bouncing her on his knee".

The Varys one was awesome too.
*off topic* but I played the GOT board game t'other day, and apart from taking nearly 2 hours to learn the rules, it was actually pretty fun (another 4 hours to play!).

Recommend it! Smile

Sorry, *on topic*
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
That kid's got talent... I was on another tab listening to this and identified the two Bolton guys!

Hmmm... Charles Dance is missing Big Grin
He has other videos from different seasons, some of them aren't as good as the ones in this video though, his Tywin especially isn't that good.
I see... it seems he's been perfecting the art... Could try a new Tywin, since... yeah, I agree... his other one was a bit crap.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "MEDIEVAL LAND FUN-TIME WORLD" Trailer (loosely based on Game of Thrones) pocaracas 3 1584 October 16, 2013 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: max-greece
Wink Rage of Thrones pocaracas 0 694 June 29, 2013 at 12:15 pm
Last Post: pocaracas