Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 8:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sex In Islam
Sex In Islam
This is an imagined discussion between Wael and Tom:
Tom: Do you love sex?
Wael: I love sex of course. I am a human being. I have my instincts and feelings. Sex is a pleasure and sex is the way to get children. But I am Muslim. Sex is not allowed outside marriage. I am allowed to marry four women provided that I treat them equally. If I am afraid that I will not treat them equally, I must marry one woman only.
More important, in the Dayafter, we will have many amazingly beautiful wives. The Paradise is not only a spiritual Paradise, but the materialistic pleasures are innumerable there. We will enjoy delicious food, drinks, sex....etc
Tom: Why don't a woman marry four men?
Wael: If she has a child, who will be the father?
Tom: In the Paradise, a man will have many wives, but a woman will have only one husband.
Wael: A man will have the sexual power of hundred men. Thus a woman will amazingly enjoy sex.Besides, a woman will not hate other wives because in the Paradise, there is no grief, no depression, no bad feelings.
Tom: Why isn't sex allowed outside marriage?
Wael: In western countries, if you love a woman and have sex with her, you are lovers. You are not married, but if you have sex with another woman, you will be considered unfaithful. In Islam, if you have sex with a woman other than your wife, you are unfaithful and it is forbidden.
RE: Sex In Islam
Is there some point you are trying to make?

EvF
I guess there is, but I just can't figure out what.

Like this part:
Quote:Tom: Why don't a woman marry four men?

Does that matter? It is her child.

Quote:Tom: Why isn't sex allowed outside marriage?
Wael: In western countries, if you love a woman and have sex with her, you are lovers. You are not married, but if you have sex with another woman, you will be considered unfaithful. In Islam, if you have sex with a woman other than your wife, you are unfaithful and it is forbidden.

And that is better somehow?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
The point is that religion tells you what to do, how to behave and what to think for fear of eternal punishment if you don't. The Ultimate Dictatorship!
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Quote:A man will have the sexual power of hundred men.

He better warn his wives then because he is probably going to break their pelvises!
(January 9, 2010 at 2:25 pm)leo-rcc Wrote:

Does that matter? It is her child.
Even so, now with DNA testing we can determine who the father is!
Hey, science has solved another problem posed by religion!
But it's not a valid question anyway. She has 4 husbands, what does it matter who the biological father is?
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
The guy isn't even worth debating as he is not interrested in debating.

His post is again, as nearly all of his previous posts, a direct copy-paste of one of his own essays.
You can find the same little story on a dozen websites and forums with a quick google search.
He's just a troll. Dodgy
[Image: pPQu8.png]
Wael El-Manzalawy Wrote:Tom: Do you love sex?
Wael: I love sex of course. I am a human being. I have my instincts and feelings. Sex is a pleasure and sex is the way to get children. But I am Muslim. Sex is not allowed outside marriage. I am allowed to marry four women provided that I treat them equally. If I am afraid that I will not treat them equally, I must marry one woman only.
More important, in the Dayafter, we will have many amazingly beautiful wives. The Paradise is not only a spiritual Paradise, but the materialistic pleasures are innumerable there. We will enjoy delicious food, drinks, sex....etc
From having pets most of my life... i recognize that it is impossible to consider all of the pets a person keeps equally. A person will inevitably grow more attached to a few of them, and less attached to others. And that's just pets... how could a person possibly treat such a complex thing as another person as the equal of three other people as close as lovers?

Are women not allowed to marry four men, provided they treat them 'equally'? What do beautiful wives matter (it says nothing of the wife's non-aesthetics)? The 'spiritual' is a spacial quality as you consider it?

Who cares? But this has already been answered by others, there is little to add to their points.

Quote:Tom: In the Paradise, a man will have many wives, but a woman will have only one husband.
Wael: A man will have the sexual power of hundred men. Thus a woman will amazingly enjoy sex.Besides, a woman will not hate other wives because in the Paradise, there is no grief, no depression, no bad feelings.
Grief, depression, and 'bad feelings' are a part of who we are... it would be terrible to live without them. In any case... why should a woman not want to have several men if 'a man will have the sexual power of a hundred men'...? And what is 'sexual power' to begin with?

'Thus a woman will amazingly(?) enjoy sex'? What do you mean by that?

Quote:Tom: Why isn't sex allowed outside marriage?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????Huh

I fail to see the point behind the last quote...??? Perhaps you can explain what point you mean to make?
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Liberal Movement in Islam or Western Islam, the fight against islamic extremism Ashendant 16 7843 December 20, 2019 at 1:59 pm
Last Post: Deesse23
  [Quranic Reflection]: sex and love WinterHold 25 3177 July 28, 2019 at 9:38 am
Last Post: Gwaithmir
  Dutch woman convicted of having sex outside marriage after rape zebo-the-fat 48 7891 June 15, 2016 at 6:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  IS: "Islam was never a religion of peace. Islam is the religion of fighting" Napoléon 11 5465 May 15, 2015 at 12:57 pm
Last Post: Hatshepsut
  Muhammad and Islam’s Sex Slaves mralstoner 2 2030 October 16, 2014 at 10:19 pm
Last Post: mralstoner
  Anti-Islam Dutch politician converts to Islam Muslim Scholar 58 33820 May 16, 2013 at 5:48 pm
Last Post: Violet
  sex before marriage paulpablo 89 25526 January 9, 2013 at 5:52 pm
Last Post: ThatMuslimGuy
  Sex with Muhammad's Corpse and other catchy tunes Ziploc Surprise 5 3838 July 12, 2012 at 11:50 pm
Last Post: Taqiyya Mockingbird
  Men should be allowed sex slaves and female prisoners could do the job. leo-rcc 60 24965 July 16, 2011 at 10:24 pm
Last Post: Epimethean
  Mixed sex handshakes banned in somalia downbeatplumb 41 9580 January 14, 2011 at 10:58 am
Last Post: Thor