Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 10:35 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I am God
I am God
I wonder why people disbelief in God or appoint something else or objects to be their God ? Big Grin

I am God, you are God. . .and that’s why Allah says:
Quote: لا إله إلا الله
No (لَا) god (إِلَٰهَ) Only (إِلَّا) Allah (اللَّهُ)
No god only Allah

Allah says you don’t exist (no god). .because you are God.

Premise 1: No god (0)
Premise 2: Only Allah (1)

Say: He, Allah, is One. (112.1)
RE: I am God
??????????????????????????
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Been eating unidentified mushrooms, by any chance?
What's the difference between everyone being gods and no one being gods? What ever do you even mean by God that is not something entirely synonymous with human being???
He who loves God cannot endeavour that God should love him in return - Baruch Spinoza
(June 23, 2014 at 10:33 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I wonder why people disbelief in God or appoint something else or objects to be their God ? Big Grin
As God, would you please fix the following to my satisfaction (which of course you know).
pickup_shonuff
My girlfriend's friend has been missing for a few days...police found her today.

That thread was really depressing and I think a nice omnipotent REAL individual should have no problem dealing with it.

I also think that a prime reason that people want to believe in an imaginary omnipotent individual is because it helps them handle that kind of situation. Even if it's only pretend.
I just grind my teeth.
Congratulations.

I am Beccs.

I know I'm real.

Tongue
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 23, 2014 at 11:20 pm)JuliaL Wrote: As God, would you please fix

I can't. . . because it said "no god". Smile

(June 23, 2014 at 11:09 pm)Pickup_shonuff Wrote: What's the difference between everyone being gods and no one being gods? What ever do you even mean by God that is not something entirely synonymous with human being???

The idea or reality of God never existed, but men created God, everyone. . . we. . I

Created God who think and act like a man

However and according to the premises, 1 + 1 = no power. . . no reality.

It must be 1 + 0 so that it can be meaningful

But that need enlightenment ? ie. we need to really become "nothing", ie. "0"

Until that time . . it is 1 + 1

we are blind by our own spotlights. . .
so, you're whole argument is that there is a god because there is a passage in the Quran that says that there is a god .

Brilliant !
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
(June 23, 2014 at 11:56 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: I can't. . . because it said "no god". Smile

Doesn't the thread title say "I am God?"
So you re GOD and NOT GOD concurrently?
I don't think that logic allows that.
As God aren't you subject to logic? (Euthyphro again.)
So how, exactly, does God know that She's NOT a brain in a vat? Huh
I can't, because I am God (1). . . and because the premise says it must be "no god", ie. 1 + 0

(June 23, 2014 at 11:56 pm)Muslim Atheism Wrote: 1 + 1 = no power. . . no reality.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19324 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie