Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 4:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition)
AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition)
We have a Hall of Wit, and a Hall of Shame - Luckie pointed out that we don't have a thread to repost funny posts that AF members make in other threads.

This is that thread.

Rules -

1. No self-nominations. We understand that you think you're funny. We'll be the judge of that.

2. This is not the place for unintentional irony. The Hall of Shame is in the next building over.

3. Be nice.
RE: AF Hall of Mirth (Post Edition)
You can't make me be nice! :p
(June 23, 2014 at 10:38 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: You can't make me be nice! :p

Hahahaha.... You say the funniest things.
Heart Heart Heart

I LOVES it, Chtulhu!

*bows in reverence
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(June 23, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Luckie Wrote: Heart Heart Heart

I LOVES it, Chtulhu!

*bows in reverence

No!

You have to stand up against the forces of evil!

Wink Shades
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 23, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(June 23, 2014 at 10:38 pm)rexbeccarox Wrote: You can't make me be nice! :p

Hahahaha.... You say the funniest things.

Shit... sarcasm doesn't internet without emoticons. Just so I don't spend the rest of the evening crying in my room, I'm going to pretend it's not.

Thinking
Sooooooo....are you going to cut the ribbon or what, Luckie? Tongue
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.
(June 23, 2014 at 10:40 pm)Beccs Wrote:
(June 23, 2014 at 10:39 pm)Luckie Wrote: Heart Heart Heart

I LOVES it, Chtulhu!

*bows in reverence

No!

You have to stand up against the forces of evil!

Wink Shades

Its All Right Beccs! *pulls curtain
its just some dude from Washington. Wink
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

NO ONE PULL OUT THE RIBBERNS!!!

Its a trick!

A Kitten trick

(June 23, 2014 at 10:58 pm)Luckie Wrote: NO ONE PULL OUT THE RIBBERNS!!!

Its a trick!

A Kitten trick

Who, me?

When have I ever been a deceiver?

Angel Cloud
freedomfromfallacy » I'm weighing my tears to see if the happy ones weigh the same as the sad ones.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pro Humble Brag - Parent Edition. The Grand Nudger 26 2088 March 15, 2020 at 1:02 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Hall of wit and epicness. Something completely different 852 265698 August 4, 2019 at 2:29 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  [split] AF Hall of Shame, various discussion including Denmark & bible contradiction Edwardo Piet 181 13778 March 1, 2018 at 5:49 pm
Last Post: Huggy Bear
  Hall of epic cuteness............... Brian37 13 1645 December 16, 2017 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Hall of random shit Cyberman 55 10014 November 11, 2017 at 11:26 pm
Last Post: Joods
  Can I Just Say and I'm just being honest (Holiday Edition) Mystical 9 2137 November 25, 2016 at 3:17 pm
Last Post: Divinity
  Never ending story (serious edition) robvalue 38 4405 September 14, 2016 at 5:26 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Hall of Utter Cuteness and Intense Adorableness Edwardo Piet 51 7995 September 9, 2016 at 9:51 am
Last Post: Crossless2.0
Photo Going to be brutally honest - BLM edition dyresand 26 2980 August 31, 2016 at 11:21 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  AF Hall of Horror Foxaèr 32 3326 July 18, 2016 at 11:55 pm
Last Post: Minimalist