Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 20, 2024, 1:15 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Gospel of Truth
My Gospel of Truth
(removed)

I thought people here would like to see my Gospel of Truth, I also have a logical disproof of the existence of god below,

(removed)
RE: My Gospel of Truth
Just a head's up, dude. According to the rules you're not allowed to post links until you have a certain number of posts and have been here some time.

Don't get upset if the links are remoed.
Dying to live, living to die.
(June 25, 2014 at 6:44 pm)Beccs Wrote: Just a head's up, dude. According to the rules you're not allowed to post links until you have a certain number of posts and have been here some time.

Don't get upset if the links are remoed.

Indeed.
Best response I've ever gotten with this stuff!
(June 25, 2014 at 7:18 pm)flashgordon Wrote: Best response I've ever gotten with this stuff!

Stick around for 30 days and 30 posts and re-add them, then I'll be happy to look.

Smile
(June 25, 2014 at 7:19 pm)Beccs Wrote: Stick around for 30 days and 30 posts and re-add them, then I'll be happy to look.

Smile

I'm lazy, unless it's quoted here and is shortened to a few sentences then I...

Ooooh, another thread!

Big Grin
FLASH! AHH AHH... sorry
[Image: thfrog.gif]

Having the links reported and snipped out is your best response? Smile

Get ready, folks - this will be very well worth waiting for! Tongue

Welcome aboard, btw. Perhaps make an intro thread and tell us a little about yourself?
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Please be a Flash Gordon and stick around if you want to engage with us, and not a flash in the pan drive-by poster.

Smile
(June 25, 2014 at 7:29 pm)Beccs Wrote: Please be a Flash Gordon and stick around if you want to engage with us, and not a flash in the pan drive-by poster.

Smile

Yeah stick around flash, post in a few topics and you'll soon be up to 30 posts.
It's not immoral to eat meat, abort a fetus or love someone of the same sex...I think that about covers it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Truth or swag? Angrboda 64 9427 June 4, 2018 at 3:08 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Theists: would you view the truth? robvalue 154 17996 December 25, 2016 at 2:29 am
Last Post: Godscreated
  Moral Truth The Reality Salesman01 12 3368 February 21, 2015 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: goodwithoutgod
  Pope Francis even brings the Gospel to your pets Mudhammam 12 3115 December 14, 2014 at 11:54 am
Last Post: Minimalist
  The truth.. dyresand 4 1822 November 9, 2014 at 5:27 am
Last Post: genkaus
  For Theists only: Do you believe in Absolute/Universal truth? Tsun Tsu 50 6495 November 5, 2014 at 6:04 am
Last Post: Nintentacle
  Truth for Youth Diablo 4 1577 August 28, 2014 at 2:13 pm
Last Post: Zack
  Animation: The Backwater Gospel Creed of Heresy 0 521 June 14, 2014 at 3:11 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
  The simple truth The Good News 364 116760 March 3, 2014 at 1:54 am
Last Post: Jackalope
  Shift of truth feeling 12 3804 December 14, 2013 at 12:56 am
Last Post: Foxaèr