Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nicknames?
Nicknames?
Nicknames? Ones family/friends gave you and why? Or nicknames you've given others and why?
RE: Nicknames?
Ever since that stupid Geico commercial with the camel, I have gone by MikeMike. And every fucking Wednesday, I get "MikeMikeMikeMike....Guess what day it is?"
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
Them bullies gave me bad nicknames all da time in school Sad
I was a nerd, still am Angel

I guess I like to be called Wallace, its not a nickname tho Tongue, but I wish my name was Wallace .
[Image: eUdzMRc.gif]
I have several nicknames.
"Bod" when I was younger. Given to me by my siblings friends
"Kichi" on this forum
"Wild Kitteh" one I chose for myself
"Mad Cat/Kitteh" given to me by Zen
"The Universe is run by the complex interweaving of three elements: energy, matter, and enlightened self-interest." G'Kar-B5
Chipmunk is favorite of my friend Roz because of my high pitched fast voice

My Ladyship is favorite of my Uncle Robert (he thinks I'm spoiled rotten)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nicknames BrokenQuill92 59 7121 February 11, 2014 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Ferdinand