Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 12:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Once Again.... If You Don't Like France...
Once Again.... If You Don't Like France...
go back to your desert shithole and wear whatever the fuck you want.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28106900

Quote:The European Court of Human Rights has upheld a ban by France on wearing the Muslim full-face veil - the niqab.
RE: Once Again.... If You Don't Like France...
(July 1, 2014 at 11:13 pm)Minimalist Wrote: go back to your desert shithole and wear whatever the fuck you want.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28106900

Quote:The European Court of Human Rights has upheld a ban by France on wearing the Muslim full-face veil - the niqab.

Good news.

I remember having an online argument on Yahoo with a Muslim guy living in Aus who claimed that Muslim morality was superior to that of Australian culture because a politician there wanted to ban them there.

When I said, "If you think your culture is superior and you want to live somewhere with sharia law, go back to live in a Muslim majority country."

Then I was called racist - always the last cry of those with no real response.
Dying to live, living to die.
Article Wrote:The woman, identified only by the initials SAS, took her case to the European Court in 2011. She said she was under no family pressure to wear the niqab, but chose to do so as a matter of religious freedom, as a devout Muslim.

It's probably some hideous white woman with the face of a mule who's really only pissed because France took away her only viable excuse to hide her ugly mug. Undecided
[Image: Evolution.png]

(July 1, 2014 at 11:34 pm)Cinjin Wrote:
Article Wrote:The woman, identified only by the initials SAS, took her case to the European Court in 2011. She said she was under no family pressure to wear the niqab, but chose to do so as a matter of religious freedom, as a devout Muslim.

It's probably some hideous white woman with the face of a mule who's really only pissed because France took away her only viable excuse to hide her ugly mug. Undecided

Possibly.

But I applaud the way France went about this. Many calls for similar laws specifically target Muslim garb. Making it all face hiding garments is a great way to get around the whole religious bullshit persecution claims.
Dying to live, living to die.
I agree everyone is " free (insert extreme irony)" to wear what pleases them.
This in itself is no big deal, but it seems like a lot of Muslims here in Au won't assimilate into the Australian culture.

But they love the freedom to tell us what an unfair country it is here.
Because they breed like rabbits, to me it's an undeniable certainty that they will have the numbers one day to vote in a Muslim prime minister.

I hate saying things like this because it makes me seem racist.
I probably don't have the right to think of Australia like it used to be.
This is the new Australia.
Maybe I'm just a sentimental fool...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Since Australia was stolen from the indigenous people by real criminals kicked out of England the case can be made that whoever moves in can take it over and the previous inhabitants can't do a thing about it.

Of course if Australia had stayed as racist as it once was there wouldn't be any muslims there now. Ah, the good old days.
(July 2, 2014 at 12:38 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Of course if Australia had stayed as racist as it once was there wouldn't be any muslims there now. Ah, the good old days.

Do I really need to point out that Muslim isn't a race?
[Image: mybannerglitter06eee094.gif]
If you're not supposed to ride faster than your guardian angel can fly then mine had better get a bloody SR-71.
Agree. And who kicked the roman empire out of Brittania?
We're all the product of some hostile takeover at some stage.
Speaking of race, the Caucasians are on the verge of becoming extinct!
We don't breed enough to continue long term.
That's just nature doing what comes natural.
But isn't it religion and political poverty which makes them have many offspring.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
(July 1, 2014 at 11:37 pm)Beccs Wrote: But I applaud the way France went about this. Many calls for similar laws specifically target Muslim garb. Making it all face hiding garments is a great way to get around the whole religious bullshit persecution claims.
I feel for these poor peoples plight. They can't even wear their ski masks into a corner store.......
(klan hoods are probably illegal too...fucking bigots!)

Jerkoff
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Just to buck the trend, I think this is a very bad thing.

To be clear, I hate the things. I work in Croydon a few times a month. Very high Muslim population, you often see women in these things walking 10 feet behind their husband's. Even treated a few people wearing them. It's highly unpleasant and doubtless part of the shameful way women are subjugated in some parts of society.

But that's not the point. I think a ban is a terrible idea simply because I don't think it's any fucking business of the government to tell it's citizens what they may or may not wear! Also, while I don't wish to practice religion any more, it disquiets me that anybody else's right to practice religion is impinged.

I think this is exactly the same as gay marriage. Don't want one? Don't get one. But don't take it on yourself to stop other people getting one!
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  France is Simply Saying Non to the Abayah Leonardo17 41 2973 December 5, 2023 at 11:23 am
Last Post: Huolpoch
  If You Don't Like It Minimalist 53 7019 July 14, 2016 at 9:27 am
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Was the arab peninsular once ruled by a christian kingdom? Something completely different 21 5051 January 17, 2013 at 11:04 pm
Last Post: Surtr
  France Bans Burqas the6dead 50 14596 May 21, 2011 at 3:11 am
Last Post: Cinjin
  for the record, you shouldn't beat your students and Hindus don't drink cow piss leo-rcc 5 2983 February 13, 2011 at 10:39 pm
Last Post: annatar