Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 9:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We Told You So!
We Told You So!
New poll shows that most voters believe that barack is the worse president of modern times,

Quote:Two years into President Barack Obama's second term, more voters say they are dissatisfied with his administration's handling of everything from the economy to foreign policy, giving him the worst marks of any modern U.S. president, a poll on Wednesday said.

In a survey of 1,446 registered voters, 33 percent said Obama was the worst president since World War Two, while 28 percent pointed to his predecessor, George W. Bush, as the worst, the poll by Quinnipiac University found....

...Most voters said Ronald Reagan, who served two terms in the 1980s, was the best president since 1945, the survey showed.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/07/0...6P20140702
"Inside every Liberal there's a Totalitarian screaming to get out"

[Image: freddy_03.jpg]

Quote: JohnDG...
Quote:It was an awful mistake to characterize based upon religion. I should not judge any theist that way, I must remember what I said in order to change.
RE: We Told You So!
Huh. Could you clarify who "we" is and who "you" are?
"We" is nazi dickheads...like Adolf.
(July 2, 2014 at 2:59 pm)A Theist Wrote: New poll shows that most voters believe that barack is the worse president of modern times,

Yeah because public opinion is always so steady, firm and right. You just have to ask Galileo, Jerry Lewis, and you know..the gay people.

I much prefer the sharpest criticism of a single intelligent man to the thoughtless approval of the masses.
Johannes Kepler

I'm not any Obama-fan, but I choose him everyday of the week before that smart ass racists son of a bitch that occupied his job before him.

What?[Image: hehe-onion-head-emoticon.gif]
You expected "Oh you were so right and we were so wrong please forgive us". Because I think I speak for many of my fellow atheists when I ask
[Image: pointing-onion-head-emoticon.gif]"Who the hell are you to tell me what's right and what's wrong?"

We told you so. We told you so? Some of us aren't even Americans genius.
Reagan was a crap president that America is still suffering because of.
(July 2, 2014 at 3:19 pm)Minimalist Wrote: "We" is nazi dickheads...like Adolf.
And "you" is "smarter minorities who we are eager to mock jus for being minorities."

Because I swear he starts mentioning the whole "Hobby Lobby Hates Women & Loves Jesus" thing and people around here is gonna eat him alive.
When directly asked who was worse, Obama or Bush: Obama 40%, Bush 39%.

These percentages are probably close to what would be expected if people were asked if they prefer to eat cat shit or dog shit.
-or maybe just whether or not they'd prefer ketchup on either.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Reagan was very unpopular during long stretches of his two terms. If I'm not mistaken, his approval rating was in the mid/low-30s in 1984... not long before he buried Mondale in the '84 election. Bush Sr enjoyed approval ratings in the 90s before losing to Bill Clinton, who spent much of his first term doing about as well as Reagan did in terms of approval. Time tends to mellow people's perceptions of the president, especially if things aren't going well. The fact that Dubya's numbers are still that low indicates that people still blame him at least in part for the country's ongoing problems, and I think that's pretty rare.
"Well, evolution is a theory. It is also a fact. And facts and theories are different things, not rungs in a hierarchy of increasing certainty. Facts are the world's data. Theories are structures of ideas that explain and interpret facts. Facts don't go away when scientists debate rival theories to explain them. Einstein's theory of gravitation replaced Newton's in this century, but apples didn't suspend themselves in midair, pending the outcome. And humans evolved from ape- like ancestors whether they did so by Darwin's proposed mechanism or by some other yet to be discovered."

-Stephen Jay Gould
I'll admit that Obama has been a huge disappointment, especially after getting the ACA passed. I'd still vote for him over Mitt Romney or John McCain. This two party system is the worst.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  jizkiahu ben david (I told you so..) Drich 28 2946 April 11, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  I TOLD You Those Vegans Were Trouble!! BrianSoddingBoru4 6 778 September 1, 2019 at 5:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Told You...Oh, Yes I Did! BrianSoddingBoru4 24 1685 July 20, 2018 at 12:44 am
Last Post: Fireball
  Texas judge interrupts jury, says God told him defendant is not guilty Tiberius 17 2841 January 21, 2018 at 12:58 pm
Last Post: Whateverist
  Bishop escaped abuse charges after MPs and royal family intervened, court told TubbyTubby 39 3989 October 8, 2015 at 2:49 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Dutch soldiers told not to wear their uniforms for fear of Muslim aggression ForumMember77 14 2897 October 1, 2014 at 12:51 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb