Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 3:16 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday America!
Happy Birthday America!

RE: Happy Birthday America!
I know this is humor, but I need to say at every chance that The American Revolution is an ongoing struggle against many foes:

Fuck you corporations; you ain't people!

Fuck you Christian Dominionists; our constitution says we're a secular republic and you can fucking deal with it or get the fuck out!

Fuck you radical theocratic Muslims; we already have an amendment against Sharia Law and it's the very first one!

Fuck you so-called "tea party"; you have no fucking clue what this country is supposed to be about!

The American Revolution continues.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
American revolution has been something of a counterrevolution since 1980.

If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
If Britain had won the Revolutionary War and held onto us, I suspect they'd all be dumping Coca-cola in the Themes.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
^ I'm not sure what kind of American accent he was going for. It just sounded weird, like he was from Mars. Maybe it'll pass for Canadian.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shortage of Chick-fil-A sauce is a result of ‘Joe Biden’s America’ Foxaèr 6 538 May 14, 2021 at 8:45 am
Last Post: brewer
  America's Top 40 White Nationalist billboard. Brian37 0 252 October 8, 2018 at 3:07 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  A message from America's "Best Christian"....... Brian37 3 923 March 28, 2016 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: LadyForCamus
  Bernie Sanders finally says "Let's cut the BS, America" in recent interview Heat 0 715 December 22, 2015 at 1:34 am
Last Post: Heat
  Bill Maher on America. Dotard 1 1120 January 23, 2011 at 3:31 pm
Last Post: TheDarkestOfAngels