Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 5:48 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a homosexual question and incest question?
I have a homosexual question and incest question?
Imagine if every contry accepted homosexuality, and i'm not against it though because most of our values are based on greece democracy (With a little reactionary religion like christianity in the mix).

Now thats all good.

But...

What if brother and sister loves each other so much that they want to get married and live the rest of their life with each other, imagine incest parade where they are proud to be together.
Of course there will be a law where they cant create babies with each other otherwise it will be genetically bad, so they will adopt.

Now if that was set. If there would have been a vote poll for "Yes" or "No" for incest marriage.

What would you have answered?
RE: I have a homosexual question and incest question?
I have said it before and I will say it again.

I vote yes for legalizing marriage for mentally competent, consenting adults.

If a brother and sister want to get married, then that is none of my business.

Also, you only asked 1 question.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Suggest that they get sequenced. It's unlikely that first generation incest will cause problems - but it's probably prudent to know (incest related or not). I've never, personally, wanted to dick my sister - and she's gorgeous. But, I have made plenty of other questionable hookups. Who am I to sling mud at Cletus and May Belle for being in love?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I don't care. I doubt there is a lot of brothers and sisters out there that would want to marry, but it is none of my business if they do. Whatever floats your boat.
There was a study (sorry don't have a link) of children raised in the Israeli kibbutz format and even if not genetically related, children raised in close proximity to each other develop an aversion to intermarriage in their group.

The effect is pronounced in most siblings, but I think it has also been found in anonymous sperm donation children that randomly encounter 1/2 sibling that the effect seems not to occur. There is something about human children being reared and educated in close proximity that seems to put them out of the idea of marrying. (but not always).

Maybe it is a residue of disgust from seeing a sibling diapered, or barfing on the floor, or seeing a tantrum, or peeing the bed, whatever, it puts most of us off for life.
-or maybe it's an inbuilt whip that encourages genetic diversity within a group. The reason that we ever started having sex (as life et all) in the first place. Human motivations and mores never seem all that mysterious to me, personally. Nor do I assume that our mores have some rational foundation applied by us either subconsciously or intentionally. Anything that can be explained as a feature (or flaw) of the machine is pretty thoroughly explained as such.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Call me old fashioned, I just love sex with strangers.
(July 5, 2014 at 12:35 pm)KingKong Wrote: What if brother and sister loves each other so much that they want to get married and live the rest of their life with each other

There is nothing wrong with incestual love. I support incestual marriage just as much as I do same-sex marriage, so long as both people in the relationship are consenting adults.
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Same sex sibling marriage would preclude genetic anomalies unless a female sibling consented to a surrogacy.

As for Rhythm's comment in post #3, I'm aware of the Amish and their increasing genetic problems from their being descendants of a rather limited group of people. I'd view brother/sister procreation as extremely undesirable due to the accumulation of risk of genetic anomalies.
As would I - but it takes a fairly long chain of incest to realize that potential. I might bat an eyelash if we were sitting at 12th generation incest. Ultimately though, from the point of view of biological merit - people who made that choice would be handling the problem for the people who would oppose it. Non-competitive offspring do not pose any credible risk, in the long run, to the pool of competitive offspring.

(the tables can be turned at a moments notice, of course. Nothing prevents an immunity from being developed and conferred by, and specifically by, incestuousness within a group. Particularly so if that incestuousness is ensconced as responsibility or virtue within the group.)

That's my strongest reaction though, honestly. The batting of a single eyelash. Generally speaking, the only sort of sex that even remotely interests me is the sex that -I'm having-. Sex that other people might be having is meh, to me, personally.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A question I have about Japanese cartoons Alexmahone 10 886 January 7, 2018 at 10:46 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Incest and children. IanHulett 32 5469 July 5, 2016 at 8:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Homosexual Activity Gooders1002 0 729 March 10, 2013 at 7:56 pm
Last Post: Gooders1002
  Have you ever tried to debate Christians that have no clue? Dean-o 39 8578 June 22, 2011 at 10:41 pm
Last Post: tackattack
  Incest? Spectrum 21 4661 October 26, 2010 at 3:27 pm
Last Post: Shell B
  I have a better question, Xbox 360 or PS3? leo-rcc 49 13378 November 16, 2009 at 8:56 am
Last Post: Tiberius
  I have a question, Mac or PC? binny 83 17909 November 4, 2009 at 5:53 pm
Last Post: Tiberius