Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 4:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Gay in not only a choice, but a mind control influence in children.
Gay in not only a choice, but a mind control influence in children.

[Image: whaaat1-onion-head-emoticon.gif]….
That's it! As soon as I get some free time I'm gonna make myself a emoticon with facepalm because I'm so gonna need one for stuff like this in the future.
RE: Gay in not only a choice, but a mind control influence in children.
Bat-shit fucking crazy doesn't even begin to describe this fucktard! Facepalm
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
I never could figure out how Frozen promoted homosexuality. I watched it with my 9 year old sister and saw nothing at all like that. Plus, IIRC, Dumbledore's sexuality was never mentioned in the books and only in a press conference with J.K. Rowling.

It does seem odd that the religious put these rather disgusting invented meanings in everything. And I do think it says more about them than about the films or books.
Frozen doesn't promote homosexuality, but Let It Go has been taken up as a kind of theme song for gay children coming out. Might work for atheists coming out too.

If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Those who complain most about the heat are often those closest to the fire.
If he is looking for homosexual undertones in arts and literature, he may want to pay closer attention to his favorite character. It's not a stretch to draw the conclusion considering Christ is an unmarried rabbi who beds down with twelve dudes roaming the countryside while turning cheeks. Then there's his special relationship with John.
Here's a gay promoted male version:

But notice, whatever sex sings it, it's about personal empowerment and letting go of secrets. Nothing explicitly gay or anything else. You have to be sexually aware of homosexuality already to see anything about sexuality here. So yeah, I think he's seeing himself.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Oh for fucks sake!
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(July 7, 2014 at 6:46 pm)Jenny A Wrote: But notice, whatever sex sings it, it's about personal empowerment and letting go of secrets. Nothing explicitly gay or anything else. You have to be sexually aware of homosexuality already to see anything about sexuality here.

Tell these to those guys.
http://www.ncregister.com/blog/steven-gr...ys-frozen/

http://wellbehavedmormonwoman.blogspot.m...7sl8MZAvF1

I mean what the hell is wrong with these people!
[Image: nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif]
(July 7, 2014 at 7:14 pm)Zidneya Wrote:
(July 7, 2014 at 6:46 pm)Jenny A Wrote: But notice, whatever sex sings it, it's about personal empowerment and letting go of secrets. Nothing explicitly gay or anything else. You have to be sexually aware of homosexuality already to see anything about sexuality here.

Tell these to those guys.
http://www.ncregister.com/blog/steven-gr...ys-frozen/

http://wellbehavedmormonwoman.blogspot.m...7sl8MZAvF1

I mean what the hell is wrong with these people!
[Image: nonono-onion-head-emoticon.gif]

They are either gay and in denial or they're so sexually obsessed that can't see anything through any other lens. If they knew just how revealing it was, they'd die of embarrassment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] For former Christians only, why did you leave your faith? Jehanne 159 13140 January 16, 2023 at 7:36 am
Last Post: h4ym4n
  How much influence does he have? zwanzig 32 3037 September 13, 2021 at 11:24 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Religious groups in UK failing children over sex abuse zebo-the-fat 1 1133 September 2, 2021 at 6:29 pm
Last Post: Rev. Rye
  Church of England 'failed to protect children from sexual abusers' zebo-the-fat 25 1974 October 8, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Last Post: no one
Question [Serious] Christians what would change your mind? Xaventis 154 9168 August 20, 2020 at 7:11 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Telling children that they are going to hell is abusive? Fake Messiah 104 9131 February 9, 2020 at 2:46 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Catholic priests jailed for abusing deaf children zebo-the-fat 14 2551 November 26, 2019 at 8:12 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Someone I know believes in the Devil but not in Hell Der/die AtheistIn 36 2331 March 9, 2019 at 9:54 pm
Last Post: fredd bear
  Pope Fuckface Is Either Losing His Mind Or Remembered How The Church Traditionally Minimalist 12 2153 October 10, 2018 at 2:20 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Good Christians only may answer... Gawdzilla Sama 58 10124 September 18, 2018 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Bob Kelso