Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 3:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AF Steam Group
AF Steam Group
Napoleon said we needed to promote this more, so here it goes.

Join the Steam AtheistForums group!

Surely there are more than 7 of us kicking around on Steam?
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: AF Steam Group
We are up to 10 now, let's get some more!
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
I downloaded steam for games, but I never really did anything with the community.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

I despise Steam. I'd much rather play the games without it.
(July 9, 2014 at 11:20 am)Minimalist Wrote: I despise Steam. I'd much rather play the games without it.

Why don't you like Steam? I've heard people complain about it being a resource hog, but I've never had an issue with that personally.

I used to have an issue with the DRM in Steam, but that still comes down to the individual publisher. There are plenty of games on Steam that don't use CEG.

Between that, the Steam Workshop, game streaming & family sharing I find it adds more than enough value to deal with the DRM on some games.

I do still love Gog.com though.
Over-engineered marketing ploy. It constantly causes CTDs. I wish I could just get a DVD of games like Empire or Napoleon and be done with it.
(July 9, 2014 at 11:55 am)Minimalist Wrote: Over-engineered marketing ploy. It constantly causes CTDs. I wish I could just get a DVD of games like Empire or Napoleon and be done with it.

Empire: Total War

Napoleon: Total War

I guess these make you use Steam anyhow?

Have you tried running MemTest86 to make sure you don't have any faulty RAM?
Right.

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthrea...ing-screen

For an example.

There's nothing wrong with my computer and as you can see from the link others are reporting the problem.
10-4, just trying to help.
Wait just a minute now. I didn't know you were a gamer Min. Gotta figure out if we play any of the same shit. I get tired of babysitting, if you know what I mean.

-DWS- Khemikal, I'll join the grp as soon as I can get my damned steam login reset.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Steam sales will last till Dec 3rd Cepheus Ace 2 486 November 28, 2019 at 7:33 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Factorio - Second Highest Rated Steam Game Ever Edwardo Piet 33 4081 June 10, 2018 at 7:07 am
Last Post: bennyboy
  GTA IV goes for 6 bucks this weekend on steam abaris 10 1597 July 10, 2016 at 12:38 pm
Last Post: account_inactive
  Fallout series on sale on steam this weekend abaris 2 927 June 7, 2015 at 5:52 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Steam/PSN/XBL Names Heir Apparent 17 5337 September 30, 2013 at 12:33 am
Last Post: gilbertc06
Heart Steam is coming to Linux! 2,500 new Games !!! All Knowing Hippie 4 2401 August 12, 2012 at 9:19 am
Last Post: Categories+Sheaves
  Steam Reforged 33 15061 July 19, 2012 at 8:35 am
Last Post: Jaysyn
  Steam account? ReB 8 2113 September 25, 2011 at 9:07 pm
Last Post: R-e-n-n-a-t