Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 12:04 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These Greedy Cocksuckers Never Change Their Story
These Greedy Cocksuckers Never Change Their Story
And its bullshit.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/07/08/fa...obamacare/

Quote:Fast-food CEO making 291 times minimum wage opposes increases, blames Obamacare

Perhaps he could pay them nothing...and call them slaves? That should go over well at the republicunt caucuses.
RE: TheseGreedy Cocksuckers Never Change Their Story
Thinking Gee, it's a good thing I've traded my gold for real wealth.
RE: TheseGreedy Cocksuckers Never Change Their Story
Hmm, he could just pay them more to be a good honest chap, and only get paid 100 times more and still be filthy rich.
RE: These Greedy Cocksuckers Never Change Their Story
This is his fate...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWqMaTYRcCA
There is merit to arguing against minimum wage increases. While modest increases in minimum wage do show modest improvements in poverty at some point increases in the minimum wage do lead to inflation. At the moment the minimum wage is about where the market would set it anyway. A modest increase, say $.25 per hour, might help and cause no real damage.
Isn't there a minimum wage in the US? IT's not relevant how much he earns, but how much he pays compared to how much he should be paying.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Yes. It is well below the poverty level.

Just where the republicunts want it..... except for the scumbags who want to abolish it.

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/01/gop_sen_...imum_wage/

Quote:“I don’t believe you ought to interfere in the market,” Coburn said when asked whether the current $7.25 minimum wage was high enough. “I don’t believe there ought to be a national minimum wage.”

You see, with the republibertarianeo-conazi motherfuckers there is no floor to their scumbaggery.
(July 8, 2014 at 12:51 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Yes. It is well below the poverty level.

Just where the republicunts want it..... except for the scumbags who want to abolish it.

http://www.salon.com/2014/05/01/gop_sen_...imum_wage/

Quote:“I don’t believe you ought to interfere in the market,” Coburn said when asked whether the current $7.25 minimum wage was high enough. “I don’t believe there ought to be a national minimum wage.”

You see, with the republibertarianeo-conazi motherfuckers there is no floor to their scumbaggery.

In Sweden and Denmark there is no minimum wage and people live well. Having a minimum wage is not a necessity unless people don't earn enough.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

The minimum wage here in the US is about where the market would set it anyway. In the long term minimum wages don't decrease poverty, they just increase prices across the board. You could invest in education, charitable organizations, and infrastructure projects and fix the poverty problem much more effectively than artificially raising wages across the board.
(July 8, 2014 at 12:59 pm)Natachan Wrote: The minimum wage here in the US is about where the market would set it anyway. In the long term minimum wages don't decrease poverty, they just increase prices across the board. You could invest in education, charitable organizations, and infrastructure projects and fix the poverty problem much more effectively than artificially raising wages across the board.

Oh yeah? Are you going to rely on the people that have the money and consciously don't pay a living wage to their current employees to make these investments?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is "Be the part of the change you want to see in the world!" bullshit? FlatAssembler 45 1901 February 3, 2024 at 10:15 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  With All the Anti-QAnon Hate, How Come We Never Hear About Christian Zionism? Seax 21 1825 April 6, 2021 at 7:12 pm
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5560 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Is there a continent in history where Britain never went too? Sweden83 21 1154 December 5, 2020 at 2:54 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  Let’s take their guns BrokenQuill92 141 9723 November 22, 2020 at 4:28 pm
  Do you REALLY want things to change? onlinebiker 16 1537 September 19, 2020 at 4:45 am
Last Post: GUBU
  What do you think all these GOP senators get in return for brown nosing Trump? A Godzilla fan 15 1621 September 30, 2019 at 11:52 am
Last Post: A Godzilla fan
  Two Old Pros - Doing Their Thing Minimalist 8 1036 November 28, 2018 at 3:48 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Palestinian rock throwing, but isnt that against their religion? Kimbi 1 512 September 4, 2018 at 1:52 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  FOX Being Dragged Down By Their Anchor Minimalist 10 1659 August 23, 2018 at 3:38 pm
Last Post: Angrboda