Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:35 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's 4am. Am I one of the 300?
It's 4am. Am I one of the 300?
There is a religious show on. And you know those religious guys with that voice. Smooth soft but manly, why do they all have that voice? Anyways he says god has given him a message but it's only for 300 people. If I'm one of the 300 people, that's great! If I'm not well he really wishes that I could be one of the 300. I don't really know what the message is (yea he's still going), but I really like his voice. He has a nice voice.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
RE: It's 4am. Am I one of the 300?
Here's how the 300 react when they get preached at:

[Image: king-leonidas_300_pictureboxart_160w.jpg]

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Ahh to be one of the 300 you have to send $58 a month for 12 months. Wtaf ROFLOL
Well so much for my soul. I guess I'm lost for good lol

0/10

(July 10, 2014 at 4:50 am)Losty Wrote: Ahh to be one of the 300 you have to send $58 a month for 12 months. Wtaf ROFLOL
Well so much for my soul. I guess I'm lost for good lol

Think I'd rather spend that on Amazon prime, Netflix and a VPN service. I think I've already traded away my soul several times. Including one time for a paperclip and some string.
But it's sowing a seed. And the man will pray for you to become a millionaire. :wtf:

Seriously we need a :wtf: smiley. Any graphic designers here that want to make me a :wtf: smiley?

0/10

(July 10, 2014 at 5:24 am)Losty Wrote: But it's sowing a seed. And the man will pray for you to become a millionaire. :wtf:

Seriously we need a :wtf: smiley. Any graphic designers here that want to make me a :wtf: smiley?

I could pray for me to be a millionaire too Big Grin

Sowing a seed sounds like a euphemism. Actually any farming based sayings do.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-NOZU2iPA8

You'll make millions fronting a Sonseed cover band. Or at least he prays that you do.
"For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan
How do you know you're one of the 300 people?
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

Um, God supposedly is all powerful, can't He just alert the 300 on His own?

One might think implying God needs help because He doesn't know how to set up an Email account might be blasphemous.
(July 10, 2014 at 9:07 am)Blackout Wrote: How do you know you're one of the 300 people?

Supposedly he will speak directly into your heart.

0/10

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Curious how one gets the "jerkoff" emoticon next to one's name Foxaèr 29 5111 April 17, 2018 at 9:39 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The U.S. Virgin Islands Will Pay You US$300 If You Holiday There In 2017 ReptilianPeon 0 562 January 28, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon