Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 23, 2024, 8:44 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you think about Youtube Christians?
I sometimes watch the enemies propaganda agents for the lolz..
Do you think they help or hurt the Christianity?

My favorite is this guy called: joseph martelli.
He gives me lolz..
he did this video called:
"I hate homosexuality with all my heart"
28,334 views.. its realy funny... LOL...
RE: What do you think about Youtube Christians?
Sad individual really. He is so disturbed and confused. I watched one, more pathetic than lolzy I thought. Maybe there are funnier ones.
yeah.. very sad
He says we should be stoned... OK. Bong
I don't think I've seen any
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
I used to watch one that looked like Santa, he would go crazy at any comments too. Was great fun to watch him explode.
lol..
Most of the Youtube Christians I know of are apologetic windbags.
I tried this morn to watch some creationist vids on YouTube. I really tried. But I couldn't get my work done because I kept on facepalming while watching them. Some honestly cannot be as stupid as they sound.

I was watching one who claimed to be a chemist and a YEC. Yeah, and I'm an engineer. I've taken two years (four semesters) of chemistry and I know you have ZERO excuse for the BS you're spewing.
As a group, if they're the best representatives ole Yahweh can dig up, I'd say he's in some deep kimche.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You think Catholics hate Charles Goodyear Woah0 7 1294 August 28, 2022 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: Anomalocaris
  What do the conservative Christians here think of Professor Bart Ehrman? Jehanne 69 5991 March 8, 2019 at 10:44 am
Last Post: Jehanne
  Christians vs Christians (yec) Fake Messiah 52 7798 January 31, 2019 at 2:08 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Who Do You Think Is The Best Christian Of Our Times? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 1948 January 22, 2019 at 11:53 am
Last Post: Drich
  Theists - I want to know what you think LadyForCamus 77 10231 May 14, 2018 at 4:09 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Do you think Epistle of James was written by "James Brother of Jesus" Rolandson 13 2160 December 31, 2016 at 9:39 pm
Last Post: robvalue
  Christians, would you have saved Jesus, if you had he chance? Simon Moon 294 34374 July 2, 2016 at 11:23 am
Last Post: vorlon13
  Why do Christians become Christians? SteveII 168 31221 May 20, 2016 at 8:43 pm
Last Post: drfuzzy
Video Christian faimily disowns gay teen son on youtube Fake Messiah 10 3009 April 29, 2016 at 6:18 pm
Last Post: TheRocketSurgeon
  What do you think of William Lane Craig? Jehanne 196 25275 January 31, 2016 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: Crossless2.0