Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 1:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Rise and Fall of Fappy, the Anti Masturbation Dolphin
The Rise and Fall of Fappy, the Anti Masturbation Dolphin
Just a little recap of the tragic story of our friend, the anti masturbation dolphin, Fappy...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2MOo2CEnqc

Please note I do not know if this story is true or not, this video is for entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be a serious news story
RE: The Rise and Fall of Fappy, the Anti Masturbation Dolphin
It is not true.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
It's a poe
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
Lol Fappy got me good in a thread I started about it last week titled: Why I'm not proud to be an American.

Damn Fappy. Dodgy
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(July 13, 2014 at 2:54 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: It's a poe
No, a poe is indistinguishable from the real thing. Most people spotted this for what it is pretty quickly.
(July 14, 2014 at 8:11 am)alpha male Wrote:
(July 13, 2014 at 2:54 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: It's a poe
No, a poe is indistinguishable from the real thing. Most people spotted this for what it is pretty quickly.

That's true. A christian group that shared the pathetic beliefs that this fake organisation sought to emulate wouldn't have been smart enough to call it fappy.

As to 'what is is', an accurate portrayal of the beliefs of some insane fools who think masturbation is a sin.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

If they stop thinking it is a 'sin', it would take a degree of the thrill out of it.

Sigh . . .

Tongue
Oh that's nasty. Smile

I guess you guys have gone to different kinds of churches than I've been to, as I've never heard a sermon on the evils of masturbation.
Damn few sermons given on remarriage following divorce, too. And Jesus Himself maybe didn't address self rape, but He sure as Hell did address remarriage after divorce. He called it ADULTERY, and when He was asked about which of the 10 Commandments to keep, of the 5 He listed, that pesky one about ADULTERY was included.

If 'self rape' (ROTFL over that term, Gawd I love it!!!!!) during marriage is considered a form of ADULTERY (I suppose if you're not in mind of your spouse while doing it, that would qualify) then we'd have some relevant sermons from that angle.

Typing all that reminds me I need to buy some more lotion . . . . .

Wink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Music to fall asleep Fake Messiah 2 638 August 29, 2023 at 5:59 am
Last Post: FrustratedFool
  Anti-gun media Foxaèr 3 254 October 27, 2021 at 6:51 pm
Last Post: brewer
  A President Show Documentary: The Fall of Donald Trump Fake Messiah 0 324 October 18, 2018 at 7:00 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Anti-gay turds freak out again Foxaèr 18 3635 January 29, 2014 at 4:10 pm
Last Post: paintpooper
  Crazy Anti-Gay Rant My imaginary friend is GOD 36 6997 November 22, 2013 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Mystical
  The anthem of anti-theists, perhaps? Creed of Heresy 0 841 November 15, 2013 at 8:42 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy
Video Family Guy anti-muslim episode (Priceless) Big Blue Sky 4 2938 July 10, 2013 at 11:03 am
Last Post: Doubting Thomas
  Game Theory: Why Final Fantasy is Anti-Religion Gooders1002 0 1061 June 17, 2013 at 7:45 am
Last Post: Gooders1002
Video Anti-Religion Songs! Phish 16 11267 September 4, 2012 at 8:56 pm
Last Post: Ocato
  Anti-Gay Teen Talk Show Host Erinome 17 7468 June 7, 2012 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: Napoléon