Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 10:01 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your revelation
Your revelation
One of the odd things about the bible (and the quran) is the level of minor detail. That God, in one of his few direct communications with mankind, tells them not to boil a goat in its own milk. Or precise instructions on what to do If two men have a fight and a woman steps in and grabs one of their ballsacks. I mean how often does that come up?!

So let's say 6000 odd years ago. You're god. You have a limited word count. What would YOU impart to mankind?

Germ theory?
How to make flushable loos?
Women are people too?

What would your message be?
"Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength, I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken."
Sith code
RE: Your revelation
"Embrace science and find out how I did it. Oh, and be nice to each other as well."

~God
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
I'd replace mankind with a better species.
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

If you're handling chillies, don't have a wank afterwards.
I'd make it one of those 'magic eye's books and blow their fucking minds. I could be a lot more helpful but watching humanity freak the fuck out would be hilarious, you can't pass up that opportunity.
"I'm not real."
Esteem others more highly than yourself, and [I] will lift you up (you'll benefit from selflessness, nurturing, and empathy in the long run... Hold fast).
"Be excellent to each other!"

Heard that somewhere before . . .
Dying to live, living to die.
(July 13, 2014 at 6:43 pm)Shaggy Wrote: "I'm not real."

The ultimate mind fuck.
"Work it out for yourselves. Don't look to me for answers. I gave you free will - use it."
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Revelation JesusChristLover 21 3681 January 22, 2015 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: Cyberman
  Revelation 21 (God is a borg) bladevalant546 7 2559 September 18, 2013 at 11:57 pm
Last Post: Captain Colostomy
  A revelation in the shower Creed of Heresy 31 10259 May 1, 2012 at 5:55 pm
Last Post: Creed of Heresy