Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 24, 2024, 9:33 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A question for those who believe in noahs flood
A question for those who believe in noahs flood
How all the sea life survive noahs flood?
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
RE: A question for those who believe in noahs flood
Why wouldn't it?
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well
Why would the fish die? Because salt water fishes need salt water and fresh water fish need fresh water. And they all need a particular depth and temperature. Not to mention that things living in the tidal zone, need the tide.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Its just a story, a metaphor, and nothing else, to believe that it actually happened is childish.
(July 14, 2014 at 1:46 am)Losty Wrote: Why wouldn't it?
Because of the increasing desalinization along with the changes in the temperature, pressure, ocean currents, and biochemical inconsistency not only for the big fishes but also for the (I assume)mix of aquatic salad microorganisms with fresh water ones.
For example Plankton is one of the greatest food sources for a large number of sea organisms. They may be at the bottom of the food chain but…mmm how do I put it? Without any roots no tree can survive.
(July 14, 2014 at 1:51 am)Jenny A Wrote: Why would the fish die? Because salt water fishes need salt water and fresh water fish need fresh water. And they all need a particular depth and temperature. Not to mention that things living in the tidal zone, need the tide.
All of this eluded the authors of the narrative, of course. The sum total of their knowledge of marine life was that the water was full of dragons. Once you remind yourself of that, the fish-in-the-flood bit becomes trivial.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
If Assyria, Ethiopia, and Arabia existed at the same time as Adam & Eve did in the Garden of Eden and Noah had his flood and all life was killed off why didn't those places and people perish as well? Were they water-proof?
Magic.

The fundies' favorite bullshit answer to every issue.
We must be running out of nutty christians here
To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.
Yes, all the nutties are gone for now, so the fruitcakes come out to play.
But since the earth is only 6000 years old, would the marine life have speculated to the extent that they couldn't survive in saline/fresh waters?

Sorry, I just remembered, all these animals were made already evolved! Stupid me...
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For those who believe the god of abraham was behind the big bang or evolution android17ak47 49 7883 November 1, 2018 at 10:52 am
Last Post: Abaddon_ire
  To All Those Theists Who Aren't In It For The Swag Edwardo Piet 17 2902 June 2, 2018 at 8:53 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Get those kids o there! (Theists at Jacksonville try to pray Hurricane Irma away) causal code 20 6343 September 11, 2017 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Look i don't really care if you believe or don't believe Ronia 20 7872 August 25, 2017 at 4:28 am
Last Post: ignoramus
Question Why disbelievers believe? They believe in so called “God of the gaps”. theBorg 49 8495 August 27, 2016 at 12:25 pm
Last Post: bennyboy
  A question about the flood myth, baraminology, and Pangaea RobbyPants 153 18666 February 29, 2016 at 3:19 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants
  Angels For Those Who Don't Believe Nope 29 5277 April 10, 2015 at 2:05 am
Last Post: Invisible Sky Fairy
  Those who lack love do so because they have not been forgiven of much Knowledge of God 30 6737 June 29, 2014 at 6:32 am
Last Post: Whateverist
  Noah's Flood vs Japan? Duke Guilmon 10 6460 June 21, 2014 at 2:39 am
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Literal belief in the flood story RobbyPants 157 40223 May 22, 2014 at 12:09 pm
Last Post: RobbyPants