Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 28, 2024, 6:25 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hilarious Rowan Atkinson skit
Hilarious Rowan Atkinson skit

'The difference between a Miracle and a Fact is exactly the difference between a mermaid and seal. It could not be expressed better.'
-- Samuel "Mark Twain" Clemens

"I think that in the discussion of natural problems we ought to begin not with the scriptures, but with experiments, demonstrations, and observations".

- Galileo Galilei (1564-1642)

"In short, Meyer has shown that his first disastrous book was not a fluke: he is capable of going into any field in which he has no training or research experience and botching it just as badly as he did molecular biology. As I've written before, if you are a complete amateur and don't understand a subject, don't demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect by writing a book about it and proving your ignorance to everyone else! "

- Dr. Donald Prothero
RE: Hilarious Rowan Atkinson skit
Hilarious. This reminds me of Clarke's 3rd law: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic."

You can easily interpret this to include illusion and trickery.
[Image: tumblr_n8f4c0zuQE1twxzjco1_1280.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Evolution for Intellectuals, a hilarious video ReptilianPeon 5 1815 August 19, 2015 at 10:10 am
Last Post: John V
  I find it hilarious when men argue intelligent design. Lemonvariable72 10 4412 December 3, 2013 at 6:03 am
Last Post: Mothonis