Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:59 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
signing in problem
signing in problem
Hey Adrian or somebody,
I can't sign in directly to this website. When I enter my username "ghostlighter" and password the next screen says that my username as I typed it in has invalid characters in it. I am typing in "ghostlighter" which obviously has no invalid characters in it. I have to sign in through my confirmation email and it's annoying. What's up?
RE: signing in problem
Few things:

1) What browser are you using?
2) Are you using the quick sign-in at the index page (the one where you click "Log In" and it changes to a textbox) or this one: http://atheistforums.org/member.php?action=login If you are using the former, please try the latter.
3) If the latter fails, please can you try clearing your browser cache, making sure JavaScript is turned "on" for this site, and seeing if that affects anything.

-Adrian
The latter worked, thanks. Browser: internet explorer
Well that explains a lot Wink

I'd advise either Firefox or Chrome for a faster / safer browsing experience, but I'm glad login is working now Big Grin
I hear you but it's not my machine, Amigo. Thanks though. I bookmarked the link and things work great now. So now I can light up these forums with my message of undying faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. ;P