Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Spirit science
Spirit science
[Image: TF2_Achievement___Facepalm_by_MrShrike.jpg]
Fifty seconds straight in.

RE: Spirit science
I have no idea what it is but automatically I assume this is something that Enrico fully subscribes to.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 18, 2014 at 9:50 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I have no idea what it is but automatically I assume this is something that Enrico fully subscribes to.

And my wife.....she used to be so rational. Oh well, just as well she has a rockin bod.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 18, 2014 at 1:53 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(July 18, 2014 at 9:50 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: I have no idea what it is but automatically I assume this is something that Enrico fully subscribes to.

And my wife.....she used to be so rational. Oh well, just as well she has a rockin bod.

You can try screwing the BeJesus out of her? just sayin'.
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
"Many things that we believe to be true simply is not." Grammar in the original.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
How do you know they isn't true? Maybe they am.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
No!

No!

A thousand times NO !!!!!
We am so not believing that.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
Spirit science.

The poster child is for oxymoron.
You made it to 50 seconds? You should win some sort of prize!! My thanks for the laugh shall have to suffice.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  "Spirit Science" is a hell of a drug Cyberman 0 451 March 30, 2017 at 5:02 pm
Last Post: Cyberman