Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: March 29, 2024, 2:41 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Kid on the Block
New Kid on the Block
Well I've been a member of AF for a few months and haven't formerly introduced myself. I'm an ex christian turned atheist from Tennessee with a thirst for knowledge. Since joining AF I've learned and researched a lot, thanks to all the different posters for the variety of topics. I'm looking foward to learning more and interacting on the threads posted.
RE: New Kid on the Block
"Dear Lord baby Jesus, lyin' there in your ghost manger, just lookin' at your Baby Einstein developmental videos, learnin' 'bout shapes and colors. I would like to thank you for bringin' me and my mama together, and also that my kids no longer sound like retarded gang-bangers."

lol, welcome aboard. I'm here in Kentucky, pissing upstream and whatnot.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Welcome
Whoever fights monsters should see to it that in the process he does not become a monster. And if you gaze long enough into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you

*formally
Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to message me.
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
[Image: af2y9.jpg]
Welcome!
BBJ? I like that.

Welcome.
Awesome name, welcome aboard, and I'm sure your cookies will be delivered presently....

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Hi BrownBaby --- I just happened across this site the other day. Pretty entertaining. I used to have some friends on another non-related site, and we got "into it" a bit too much, all in good fun, but we kind of got asked to leave due to us turning the forum into a 'frat house'. I dont think I have to worry about that here! - Anyway - welcome as well. Glad you got your wits about you and discarded that BS bunch of crap that they call Christianity.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Conversion Story of a Kid Kloud 11 3325 December 18, 2014 at 6:12 am
Last Post: robvalue
  The deconversion of the preacher's kid christianatheist 11 3893 August 20, 2014 at 1:38 am
Last Post: JimmyM35
  New Kid at School OhWord 41 8119 June 7, 2014 at 2:31 pm
Last Post: Lek