Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 3:49 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
God Loves You! (/Sarcasm)
God Loves You! (/Sarcasm)
[Image: SbW9fhD.jpg]

Enough to create AIDS, give it to you, and make you die a horrible, painful death.

Wow, what a nice guy!

ROFLOL
Luke: You don't believe in the Force, do you?

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
RE: God Loves You! (/Sarcasm)
He's pretty cool like that.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 22, 2014 at 11:18 am)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote: He's pretty cool like that.

Indeed he is. And he needs bus stop ads in DC to communicate that in the city with the worst AIDS rate among African-Americans.

Han Solo: Kid, I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other, and I've seen a lot of strange stuff, but I've never seen *anything* to make me believe that there's one all-powerful Force controlling everything. 'Cause no mystical energy field controls *my* destiny. It's all a lot of simple tricks and nonsense.
And Christians say we have massive egos. >.>
(July 22, 2014 at 1:46 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: And Christians say we have massive egos. >.>

Yeah, makes me laugh. We have the massive ego's because we don't have a belief that makes us believe we're the centre of the universe.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
(July 22, 2014 at 3:13 pm)Fidel_Castronaut Wrote:
(July 22, 2014 at 1:46 pm)Welsh cake Wrote: And Christians say we have massive egos. >.>

Yeah, makes me laugh. We have the massive ego's because we don't have a belief that makes us believe we're the centre of the universe.

Or because we refuse to enter into an abusive relationship with an absent father figure.

The photographer's eyebrows Thumb up
(July 22, 2014 at 4:00 pm)ShaMan Wrote: The photographer's eyebrows Thumb up

What about the photographer's eyebrows? XD

(July 22, 2014 at 4:28 pm)StealthySkeptic Wrote:
(July 22, 2014 at 4:00 pm)ShaMan Wrote: The photographer's eyebrows Thumb up

What about the photographer's eyebrows? XD
Like I said... Thumb up
Yea what he said.....

[Image: 999781_564492433600627_1710508899_n.jpg]
[Image: graphics-rain-426733.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  But God loves us. ignoramus 23 1612 May 29, 2021 at 10:35 am
Last Post: Fake Messiah
  Even if you choose not to believe in god, you’re actually believing in god Blueyedlion 160 15594 June 5, 2016 at 6:07 am
Last Post: robvalue
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 19372 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie
  God Loves Me, Too My imaginary friend is GOD 105 24068 April 9, 2013 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: John V
  What if God loves Atheists? CapnAwesome 11 3652 December 12, 2012 at 10:42 pm
Last Post: Darkstar